• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Supply Order Shipment Issues: Product Adjustment Page Update

In summary, Kelly received her April Supply Order and found that some of the items were missing and some were upgraded.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I received my April Supply Order in 2 shipments.

In the first box, were supplies I hadn't ordered. There were also some products missing - including my extra HWC stuff (and I was waiting for that 2nd set of plates!). The 2nd package came today - with a HWC towel, and a pkg. of mini catalogs in it. No plates.
So, I went to CC to do a product adjustment, only to discover that NOTHING I have submitted in April is on the product adjustments page.:grumpy:

I'm really getting tired of the upgrades.

Not to change the subject ( I too feel your pain with upgrades!)
But do you or anyone know how to reproduce an adjustment form you printed out after you were done with the online adjustment?
I sent one to a hosts and she says she never got it.
I thought I printed one out for myself, and I cannot find it.
So can I re-produce that online somewhere??:confused:

Thanks-
Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
Not to change the subject ( I too feel your pain with upgrades!)
But do you or anyone know how to reproduce an adjustment form you printed out after you were done with the online adjustment?
I sent one to a hosts and she says she never got it.
I thought I printed one out for myself, and I cannot find it.
So can I re-produce that online somewhere??:confused:

Thanks-
Kelly V.

They usually send an e-mail with the same information as the form on CC. Do you have that? That's what I usually forward to my customer.

I have the same issue my shows from the end of March are not on my adjustments page either.

I don't know?? I will have to go and look.

Went to look, found it, THANK YOU!! I forgot they send that to us.

Kelly V.

I tried to submit an adjustment online this morning, and got a "this function is not working" message. If HO has been having problems with the online adjustments, then there may be some lost in the system.

I think they may have fixed their adjustment page. I just checked this morning and the HWC items I earned finally showed up. They have a date of 4/4, it must not have been working for at least 5 days!

1. What is the Product Adjustment Page?

The Product Adjustment Page is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to request adjustments or replacements for products purchased through a consultant or on the website.

2. How do I access the Product Adjustment Page?

You can access the Product Adjustment Page by logging into your Pampered Chef account on the website and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Then, select "Product Adjustment" from the drop-down menu.

3. What types of adjustments can I request through the Product Adjustment Page?

You can request a replacement for a damaged or defective product, an exchange for a different product, or a credit for a product that did not meet your expectations.

4. What information do I need to provide when submitting a request on the Product Adjustment Page?

You will need to provide your order number, the name of the product, and a brief description of the issue or reason for the adjustment. You may also be asked to provide photos of the product or packaging.

5. How long does it take to process a request on the Product Adjustment Page?

Typically, requests are processed within 1-2 business days. In some cases, additional information or verification may be required, which may delay the processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedtara