1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ?Product Adjustment Page?

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I received my April Supply Order in 2 shipments.

In the first box, were supplies I hadn't ordered. There were also some products missing - including my extra HWC stuff (and I was waiting for that 2nd set of plates!). The 2nd package came today - with a HWC towel, and a pkg. of mini catalogs in it. No plates.
    So, I went to CC to do a product adjustment, only to discover that NOTHING I have submitted in April is on the product adjustments page.:grumpy:

I'm really getting tired of the upgrades.

Apr 8, 2009
  2. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Not to change the subject ( I too feel your pain with upgrades!)
    But do you or anyone know how to reproduce an adjustment form you printed out after you were done with the online adjustment?
    I sent one to a hosts and she says she never got it.
    I thought I printed one out for myself, and I cannot find it.
    So can I re-produce that online somewhere??:confused:

Thanks-
    Kelly V.

Apr 8, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

They usually send an e-mail with the same information as the form on CC. Do you have that? That's what I usually forward to my customer.

Apr 8, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I have the same issue my shows from the end of March are not on my adjustments page either.

Apr 8, 2009
  5. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I don't know?? I will have to go and look.

Went to look, found it, THANK YOU!! I forgot they send that to us.

Kelly V.

Apr 8, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I tried to submit an adjustment online this morning, and got a "this function is not working" message. If HO has been having problems with the online adjustments, then there may be some lost in the system.

Apr 8, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I think they may have fixed their adjustment page. I just checked this morning and the HWC items I earned finally showed up. They have a date of 4/4, it must not have been working for at least 5 days!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted