• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Zip Code Issues for Direct Shipping

In summary, the speaker is having trouble with zip codes not working when trying to direct ship orders. They suggest manually adding the tax for zip codes over 100 miles away and using the old code if necessary. They also mention that P3 may not automatically pull up the city and that the tax rate may need to be manually entered. The speaker eventually figures out how to manually type in the city and notes the low tax rate in Missouri. They also mention that others have experienced similar issues with new zip codes and the tax in certain areas.
dkitten13
I have a few guests who I need to direct ship to and the zip codes don't work; however, they are correct. Has anyone experienced this? I am so nervous as Friday is my 30th day and I need to get the order done!

What do you mean about their zip codes not working? Are you talking about P3 or the website? Are you saying their zip code doesn't bring up the city and state, and/or the tax?

If you mean tax, you need to look it up and manually add it for zip codes over 100 miles from you.

Last edited:
Sometimes, brand new ZIP codes don't work in P3 or on PWS. I experienced that when the post office split my old ZIP into 2, and I was in the area that got the new one. If someone is in that situation, use the old code. It'll still work for their delivery. (I still get things with the old code for my house, and it's been about 3 years.)

You probably have to manually put that in. P3 software only automatically prefills zip code and tax info for zip codes that are w/in @ 100 miles from your area.

I forgot, but this happened to me too, my zip code didn't work in P3. I emailed tech support for P3 and it took a couple of weeks, but they updated it in P3.

Hmm, I am so new - does P3 mean the disc that I uploaded and add my parties, etc? Problem is these are for people who are direct ship. One is over 100 miles away but the other one is less than 20 miles away. I need to get the order done by Friday (my 30 days are up then). I'll call and see what they say! I hope it works!

If it Doesn't pull up the city automatically when you enter the ZIP, you should be able to type in the city name.

dkitten13 said:
Hmm, I am so new - does P3 mean the disc that I uploaded and add my parties, etc? Problem is these are for people who are direct ship. One is over 100 miles away but the other one is less than 20 miles away. I need to get the order done by Friday (my 30 days are up then). I'll call and see what they say! I hope it works!

Yes - Pampered Partner Plus (see, there are 3 P's).:love::thumbup:

chefann said:
If it Doesn't pull up the city automatically when you enter the ZIP, you should be able to type in the city name.

you will also have to manually enter the tax rate too

Okay guys, I figured it out. Never realized that it would let me type the city! Duh! Also, how inexpensive the tax is in MO! Holy cow!

This happened to me too when they did new zips. I also have problems with the tax in some areas that have the same zip inside and outside the city limits. Its hard to remember to do it manually.

1. What should I do if my order is being shipped to the wrong zip code?

If your order is being shipped to the wrong zip code, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will help you correct the error and ensure that your order is delivered to the correct address.

2. Why do I keep getting an error message when entering my zip code at checkout?

There could be a few reasons for this error message. First, make sure you are entering your zip code correctly and that it matches the billing address associated with your payment method. If the error persists, it could be a technical issue with our website. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I place an order with a zip code from a different country?

Unfortunately, we are only able to process orders with zip codes from the country in which we operate. If you are trying to place an order from a different country, please visit our international website for more information.

4. The zip code on my account is incorrect. How can I update it?

You can update your zip code on your account by logging in and going to the "Account Information" section. From there, you can edit your address information and save the changes. Please note that this change will only apply to future orders, not any current or past orders.

5. My package was returned due to an incorrect zip code. What should I do now?

If your package was returned due to an incorrect zip code, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will help you correct the error and reship your package to the correct address. Please note that additional shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes