1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Problems with zip codes

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I have a few guests who I need to direct ship to and the zip codes don't work; however, they are correct. Has anyone experienced this? I am so nervous as Friday is my 30th day and I need to get the order done!

Apr 20, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

What do you mean about their zip codes not working? Are you talking about P3 or the website? Are you saying their zip code doesn't bring up the city and state, and/or the tax?

If you mean tax, you need to look it up and manually add it for zip codes over 100 miles from you.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Sometimes, brand new ZIP codes don't work in P3 or on PWS. I experienced that when the post office split my old ZIP into 2, and I was in the area that got the new one. If someone is in that situation, use the old code. It'll still work for their delivery. (I still get things with the old code for my house, and it's been about 3 years.)

Apr 20, 2009
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

You probably have to manually put that in. P3 software only automatically prefills zip code and tax info for zip codes that are w/in @ 100 miles from your area.

Apr 20, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I forgot, but this happened to me too, my zip code didn't work in P3. I emailed tech support for P3 and it took a couple of weeks, but they updated it in P3.

6. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Hmm, I am so new - does P3 mean the disc that I uploaded and add my parties, etc? Problem is these are for people who are direct ship. One is over 100 miles away but the other one is less than 20 miles away. I need to get the order done by Friday (my 30 days are up then). I'll call and see what they say! I hope it works!

Apr 20, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If it Doesn't pull up the city automatically when you enter the ZIP, you should be able to type in the city name.

Apr 20, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Yes - Pampered Partner Plus (see, there are 3 P's).:love::thumbup:

Apr 20, 2009
  9. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

you will also have to manually enter the tax rate too

Apr 20, 2009
  10. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Okay guys, I figured it out. Never realized that it would let me type the city! Duh! Also, how inexpensive the tax is in MO! Holy cow!

Apr 20, 2009
  11. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

This happened to me too when they did new zips. I also have problems with the tax in some areas that have the same zip inside and outside the city limits. Its hard to remember to do it manually.

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted