• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pws Orders: Website Issues Reported by Customers | Karen Weber

In summary, Karen's website was having trouble taking orders from local people. Tech support told her they were going to look into the problem. Karen received more orders since the problem occurred, but she is still concerned about it.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I just had 2 separate hosts tell me that their friends are having difficulty placing orders on my website. Several couldn't get on. One was having her phone number rejected and then the one host, I got email notices that she had two online orders. I called her about the rest and she said they had been placed. Sure enough they were there but I was never notified by email.
I called Tech support and they said they were not having any problems with the website this week.

I can't beleive I'm the only one! Anybody else?

Karen Weber

I have had people tell me lately that they are having problems placing orders on my website, too, and when they tell me what they did, it sounds like they did everything right. They just called me to place the orders, but how many others have just given up and never called? I have no way of tracking that, and no way of telling HO what was going on when the person tried to submit their order, so I don't even know what to tell them. Glad to know I'm not the only one, but now I'm even more concerned (I really thought it was just user error, but now I'm not so sure!). Let me know if you get a resolution!

I had this happen to me in March. My customer entered the order and even got the confirmation page, but she never got any email- nor did I, and it wasn't in her Order History. I called HO and they couldn't find any record of the order either. We ended up doing the order through P3 instead, but I hope this isn't a recurring problem. If it happens too many more times, I will report it in hopes they figure it out.

I think I'm going to start a log and contact the customer trying to submit the order and finding out what the problem was. Then contact tech support since they think there hasn't been any problems lately! I never thought about the people who may have tried and just gave up without ordering anything or calling the host!

Karen

I had a problem in April with local people ordering on my website for a fundraiser. It would not take their address info. I called tech support and they were going to look into it. Surprised (NOT) that I never heard back. I have received more orders since so I think my problem has been resolved (one can only hope).

It is true some will call and tell you they tried and had a problem and then you have no idea how many gave up and never ordered.

I sure hope these problems get resolved. We pay for these websites and deserve better results. Keep on nagging Tech Support. They need to know.

Thank goodness we can take the show orders over the phone if need be and enter the information in P3 but when you get orders outside of your area and need proper tax rates it is a pain to go from screen to screen over the phone to make sure you have the right information and through our website it is automatic!

1. Why am I having trouble accessing the Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few different reasons why you are having trouble accessing our website. It could be due to a poor internet connection, browser compatibility issues, or server maintenance on our end. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am unable to add items to my cart. What should I do?

If you are having trouble adding items to your cart, please make sure that you have selected the correct quantity and that the item is not out of stock. You may also want to try using a different browser or device. If the issue continues, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

3. Why is my order not showing up in my account?

If your order is not showing up in your account, it could be due to a delay in processing or a technical issue. Please allow up to 24 hours for your order to appear in your account. If it still does not show up after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. I am having trouble applying a promo code to my order. What should I do?

If your promo code is not working, please make sure that it is still valid and that you have entered it correctly. Some promo codes may have specific terms and conditions that must be met in order for them to be applied. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I received an error message when trying to submit my order. What does it mean?

If you received an error message while trying to submit your order, it could mean that there was an issue with your payment method or that the items in your cart are no longer available. Please review the error message and try to resolve the issue. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy