• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Reduce Shipping Cost on Pampered Partner Supply Order

In summary, to reduce shipping cost on your Pampered Partner supply order, try to order multiple items at once instead of placing multiple smaller orders. There is a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping, which may vary depending on your location and current promotions. You can also combine your personal and business orders to save on shipping, but they must be placed separately and then combined through customer service. As a consultant, you can take advantage of discounted shipping rates for your personal and business orders. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you can track it using the tracking number provided via email. Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated on the carrier's website.
nikkijo
Hi, I'm trying to place a supply order on PP but the shipping is $9, anyone know how to get this back to $4????

Thank you

Nikki

Did you already place a supply order this month? Can you wait til 5/1? Shipping is $4 once a month.

Under non-commission orders, go to Find Order. You will probably see other orders that you had previously started this month. Delete all of those, then your shipping will be correct.

1. How can I reduce shipping cost on my Pampered Partner supply order?

To reduce shipping cost on your Pampered Partner supply order, try to order multiple items at once instead of placing multiple smaller orders. This will help to consolidate the items and reduce the overall shipping cost. You can also look for any ongoing promotions or discounts on shipping that may apply to your order.

2. Is there a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping. The minimum amount may vary depending on your location and current promotions. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the minimum order amount for free shipping.

3. Can I combine my personal and business orders to save on shipping?

Yes, you can combine your personal and business orders to save on shipping. However, please note that personal and business orders cannot be placed together on the same order form. You will need to place separate orders and then contact customer service to request that they be combined for shipping purposes.

4. Are there any special shipping rates for consultants?

Yes, there are special shipping rates for consultants. As a consultant, you can take advantage of discounted shipping rates for your personal and business orders. These rates may vary depending on your location and the size of your order. Please consult the Pampered Chef website or your consultant for more information on the specific shipping rates for consultants.

5. Can I track my shipment once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your shipment once it has been shipped. After your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on the carrier's website. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated on the carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjspchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • koeverson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koeverson
  • melindagilbert