• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting iContact Login Issues: Help and Support

In summary, "Problems With I Contact!" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using their I Contact! system. This system includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils that can help make cooking easier and more efficient. Some common problems that people may experience with I Contact! include difficulty using certain tools, confusion about how to properly clean and store the tools, and trouble finding replacement parts. If you are experiencing issues with I Contact!, it is recommended to reach out to the customer service team for assistance. Proper maintenance and care, such as following the care instructions provided and avoiding harsh chemicals, can help prolong the effectiveness of the I Contact! tools. Pampered Chef's customer service team is also available for direct assistance
Ginger428
Gold Member
Is anyone else having problems with i Contact. I have not been able to log in all week end....:(

I was in about 6 hours ago & it was working fine. Are you sure you are using the right user name & password?

Yup! Something is up with them. I can't log in now either. ;)

Thanks!! I no longer feel alone.....;)

Ginger, it's back up! :D

Thanks again....:D

OK...It must be me, because I still cannot get on!!! :(

It's not working for me again now. They must be having some major issues. I've NEVER had problems logging in. Hopefully they'll have it up & running for you again soon. It's after midnight here, so I'm off to bed. Try to have a good day! I hope it's back up for you very soon!!! :D

I stand corrected. It took forever to load, but it did finish loading & I'm in. Go figure!!!

lol...Thanks & Good Night.....:D

It takes a long time to load but my big problem is that 130 people had their newsletter bounced.
Not sure what to do
Diane

Check & see if you have typos on them! I had several bounce, but it appears to mostly be people who have changed jobs so their work e-mail is no longer valid.

I had no problem getting on before, guess its fixed

1. What is "Problems With I Contact!" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Problems With I Contact!" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on using their I Contact! system. This system includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils that can help make cooking easier and more efficient.

2. What are some common issues people experience with I Contact!?

Some common problems that people may experience with I Contact! include difficulty using certain tools, confusion about how to properly clean and store the tools, and trouble finding replacement parts.

3. How can I troubleshoot any problems I am having with I Contact!?

If you are experiencing issues with I Contact!, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can provide troubleshooting tips and help you find solutions to any problems you may be having.

4. Are there any maintenance or care tips for using I Contact!?

Yes, it is important to properly clean and store your I Contact! tools to ensure their longevity and effectiveness. We recommend following the care instructions provided with each tool and avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive materials when cleaning.

5. Can I contact Pampered Chef directly for help with my I Contact! tools?

Yes, our customer service team is available to assist with any issues or questions you may have regarding I Contact! or any other Pampered Chef products. You can reach them through our website or by phone during business hours. We are happy to help in any way we can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK