• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With Glass Oil Spritzer

In summary, the Glass Oil Spritzer can be used with various types of oils, including olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, and more. To clean the spritzer, disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water, then dry completely before reassembling. If the spritzer is not spraying evenly, it may be due to a clogged nozzle which can be unclogged by soaking it in warm water and using a toothpick. The Glass Oil Spritzer is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for best results. While primarily used for oil, it can also be used for vinegar or other cooking liquids with proper cleaning in between uses.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My oil spritzer is a few years old. I remember hearing people complaining about it. They even mailed me a ring thingy. But i had no issues with it.Now it's not spritzing. It basically "pees" a stream of oil when I use it.Is there anything I can do about it?I'm not sure how long the warranty period is for this item

Have you cleaned it by taking it apart and soaking it in hot water and white vinegar?

Not yet but I will soon.Right now it has Canola in it, and I am looking at different oil options.

That usually solves the problem. If you need help with directions would be happy to help out. No matter what style they have had throughout the last 16 years, I have never had any problems if I clean them either every 3 months or when it runs out of oil...whichever comes first.Also, releasing the air before storing it keeps the spraying nozzle from clogging up.

, but I would recommend reaching out to customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide troubleshooting tips or possibly even send you a replacement spritzer if it is still under warranty. In the meantime, you can try cleaning the spritzer and making sure there are no clogs or obstructions in the nozzle. If the issue persists, definitely contact customer service for further assistance.

1. Can I use any type of oil in the Glass Oil Spritzer?

Yes, the Glass Oil Spritzer is designed to work with a variety of oils, including olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, and more.

2. How do I clean the Glass Oil Spritzer?

To clean the Glass Oil Spritzer, simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry completely before reassembling.

3. Why is my Glass Oil Spritzer not spraying evenly?

This could be due to a clogged nozzle. Try soaking the nozzle in warm water for a few minutes and then using a toothpick to gently unclog it.

4. Is the Glass Oil Spritzer dishwasher safe?

No, the Glass Oil Spritzer is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the parts for best results.

5. Can I use the Glass Oil Spritzer for other liquids besides oil?

While the Glass Oil Spritzer is primarily designed for oil, it can also be used for vinegar or other types of cooking liquids. Just make sure to clean it thoroughly between uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LWMomma
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2