• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With Fb Page Posts~Help....

In summary, Byrd1956 has been having problems with Face Book lately. He has been unable to add anything to his page or see scheduled posts. He has been using CinchShare to schedule his posts, but never heard of CinchShare. He changed pictures and his computer seems to be running slow.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Is anyone else having this problem? When I click on "see posts' to see the scheduled posts I have set up for my page I get the message I have attached below. This has been happening for about 2 weeks. Never had this problem before. I like being able to see what I have ready to go and the opportunity to change the post time/date if I need to.
I have tried this from my PCFB page and also from my personal FB page. I have contacted Face Book and get the generic answer that they will use my input to improve the site.
Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you for your advice.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 607
Sorry can't help, i haven't had any issues.

Sorry, I'm no help. I've been using CinchShare to schedule my posts.

never heard of CinchShare. It schedules things for Face Book?

The above problem I have had has been coming and going.....every few days and even happens within minutes of everything going fine. Today for the first time as I was setting up future posts I received the message below. I was trying to post a picture recipe. I have a feeling I may be the only person having this problem. Any others?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 506
No matter which search engine I use I can now not add anything to my page....getting this message when I change from my personal page to my PC page and try to add a post. Then I can't even back to my personal page. go I ran a scan of my computer and no problem were found. So frustrated this evening. (I don't understand how FB can be confused since I clearly changed from my personal page to my PCFB page.) Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 559
Byrd1956, did you ever get it figured out? I have never seen anything like that, so I have no suggestions.

Sometimes I can see the scheduled posts and sometimes I can; no rhyme or reason to it. When I see them I can edit or reschedule as I need to. I can see them on my phone, but it is so small and I have not tried to edit. As of last night not getting the blocked content message any more, but I changed the picture I was trying to upload. Time will tell if I have that problem again. As far as the refresh your browser message I still get it when I switch from my personal page to business page. When that message comes I cannot even go to another place on my business FB page because no matter what I try that message pops up. If I go to my PCFB page without changing from my personal page id I have been able to schedule posts. The weird thing is it says the posts are being scheduled by me as a consultant and not me as my personal self. Hope this does not sound too confusing.

I wish I had an answer for you. I'm fairly techie, but clearly not enough to help you solve this.

Odd things have been ok for several weeks.

1. Why are my Facebook page posts not getting any engagement?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be due to the content of your posts not being relevant or interesting to your audience. It could also be because your page has a low number of followers or your posts are not being seen by a large number of people due to Facebook's algorithm. It's important to regularly post high-quality content and engage with your audience to increase engagement on your posts.

2. How can I increase the reach of my Facebook page posts?

One way to increase the reach of your posts is by using Facebook's advertising tools to target specific audiences. You can also try posting at different times of the day to see when your audience is most active. Additionally, engaging with other pages and communities on Facebook can also help to increase the reach of your posts.

3. Why are my Facebook page posts not showing up in my followers' newsfeeds?

Facebook's algorithm determines which posts appear in a user's newsfeed based on several factors, including the user's past interactions with your page and the engagement rate of your posts. If your posts are not showing up in your followers' newsfeeds, it could be because they have not engaged with your page in the past or your posts have a low engagement rate.

4. How can I improve the engagement on my Facebook page posts?

To improve engagement on your posts, you can try posting different types of content, such as videos, images, and polls. It's also important to regularly respond to comments and messages from your audience and ask for their feedback and opinions. Additionally, using hashtags and tagging relevant pages and individuals in your posts can help to increase engagement.

5. What should I do if my Facebook page posts are not reaching my target audience?

If your posts are not reaching your target audience, it could be because your page's targeting demographics are not set correctly. Make sure to review your page's settings and adjust them if needed. You can also use Facebook's audience insights tool to better understand your target audience and create more targeted posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • knew92
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956