• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Experiencing Issues with Your Cake Pedestal?

In summary, if your cake pedestal arrives damaged or broken, contact customer service for a replacement. To clean it, hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners. Do not put it in the dishwasher, as it can cause damage. If it wobbles, try placing it on a different surface or contact customer service for a replacement. Do not use it in the oven or microwave, as it is not designed for high heat. It is intended for serving and displaying cakes.
lisaw
Has anyone had a problem with the cake plate not attaching to the base? It seems like the screw on mine is not long enough.

I haven't had problems with mine. Make sure it's positioned flat on top before you try to turn it. If it doesn't work, you may need to call the HO.

Yes, I have had this problem before. It can be frustrating and make it difficult to use the cake plate properly. One solution is to try using a longer screw that fits the base and plate securely. If that does not work, you may need to contact the manufacturer for a replacement or look into purchasing a new cake plate.

1. What should I do if my cake pedestal arrives broken?

If your cake pedestal arrives damaged or broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will replace the item at no additional cost to you.

2. How do I clean my cake pedestal?

To clean your cake pedestal, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the surface. Dry the pedestal with a clean towel before storing or using again.

3. Can I put my cake pedestal in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your cake pedestal in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh chemicals can damage the surface and cause it to crack or break. Hand washing is the best and safest way to clean your pedestal.

4. Why is my cake pedestal wobbling?

If your cake pedestal is wobbling or not sitting flat, it could be due to an uneven surface or a manufacturing defect. Try placing the pedestal on a different surface to see if it still wobbles. If it does, please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

5. Can I use my cake pedestal in the oven or microwave?

No, our cake pedestals are not designed to be used in the oven or microwave. They are made of materials that can crack or break under high heat. They are intended for serving and displaying cakes, not for cooking or reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Becca115