• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any issues with accessing Consultant's Corner?

In summary, there have been reports of difficulty accessing Consultant's Corner, possibly due to a technical issue. Some suggestions for troubleshooting include clearing browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance if the issue persists.
ChefLaurel
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto consultant's corner? Every time I click on that link, or any other link on the page, it gets caught in this loop and never loads the page....I am trying to figure out if this is just me, or something on their end...

Thanks!

HmmI just went to it to see and i got in no problem, i clicked on a couple of links and no problems here. I would try again in a little bit !

At certain points today, things have seemed a little slower, especially when I try to use the Personal Website Assitant. It's rare that something like this happens, so we're lucky it's not a frequent thing!

Problems with CCI have had this happen to me before and it was because I had left my session open too long and then tried to Navigate the site. If you use IE (Internet Explorer) go to Tools - Internet Options and in the Temporary Internet Files, click on the Delete Files button. This will delete your temporary internet files that are logged for all web browsing as they are saved. If it takes a few minutes, don't worry - you may not have done this before.

Then close your browser, reopen and log back in. It should run much faster.

Hope this helps. :)

Chrysa Aké
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
Email: [email protected]
Consultant# 459284

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Consultant's Corner. I haven't experienced any issues myself, but it's possible that there may be a technical issue on their end. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser? If the problem persists, I suggest reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. I hope you're able to access the page soon!

1. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble accessing your credit card information on our website, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why am I getting an error message when I try to view my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons for this error message. Please ensure that you are using a compatible browser and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How can I update my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website?

To update your credit card information on our website, simply log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your credit card information under the "Payment Methods" tab. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team.

4. I am not able to access my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website. Can I still place an order?

If you are unable to access your credit card information on our website, you can still place an order by selecting the "Pay with Credit Card" option at checkout. However, we recommend resolving any issues with accessing your credit card information to ensure a smoother checkout process in the future.

5. Is my credit card information secure on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we take the security of our customers' information very seriously. Our website is secured with SSL encryption and we adhere to strict security protocols to protect your credit card information. If you have any concerns or suspect unauthorized activity, please contact our customer service team immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel