• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Pws and Addresses

In summary, Harriet's website is not accepting addresses, and she is having problems with her fundraisers. She contacted tech support and the guy she talked to said that the person she needed to talk to was gone for the weekend. Harriet is closing two fundraisers and not all of the orders that people are sending in are going through. She has found out about the issue after getting frantic e-mails and frantic phone calls. Harriet is hoping that the only orders that were not accepted were the ones that were sent after the weekend.
pamperedharriet
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not. My website is having issues accepting addresses and will not let orders go through. I even had the same issue setting up a local show on my website (didn't pay too much attention to it as I got it set up anyhow but it should have set an alarm off in my head to call HO).

I called tech support to let them know (after 5 PM) last night and the guy I got said that the person who he would have to talk to had left for the weekend already and that he would let him know about this on Monday morning. Can you believe that??

All well and good except that I am working on closing 2 fundraisers and not all the orders people are sending in are going through and I don't know how many orders we are losing over this. I found out about this after getting a frantic e-mail yesterday afternoon and a frantic call this morning. Fortunatly if they let me know that they want to add an order to the fundraiser (and which one) I can enter it in P3 but that is not the point. Not everyone I assume would try to call me and being a weekend they may need get in contact with the person telling them to order online who is not around today.

I just hope that I don't get too much flack tomorrow at the closing of the 2nd fundraiser. It is crazy that it is taking orders from all states except NH the past few days and of course where am I???? NH.

Sorry for the long rant but didn't know if I was alone in this problem or if others were experiencing any problems.

Sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how frustrating that would be! Hope they can get it all fixed! Can you contact everyone that is trying to place orders and get them to email them to you? I know that is extra work for you, but at least you would get the orders!

Harriet, this may sound strange but I had a problem a couple years ago with the same thing. It turned out that a new zip code had been added in Nevada and was not on the PWS data base yet. I could not get three order from Las Vegas as they were in this new zip code. Is there a possibility that these orders are coming in from a city with a fairly new zip code?

pampered1224 said:
Harriet, this may sound strange but I had a problem a couple years ago with the same thing. It turned out that a new zip code had been added in Nevada and was not on the PWS data base yet. I could not get three order from Las Vegas as they were in this new zip code. Is there a possibility that these orders are coming in from a city with a fairly new zip code?

No, John. Both of these are from zip codes that have been in existance for years. Three different towns. I wish that was the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

pcchefjane said:
Sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how frustrating that would be! Hope they can get it all fixed! Can you contact everyone that is trying to place orders and get them to email them to you? I know that is extra work for you, but at least you would get the orders!

The trouble with this is not knowing unless they contact me who they are. These are friends of those participating in the fundraiser. I am sure that if there were anymore problems I will hear about it tomorrow morning when we do our final "set up of products" and collect the rest of the orders.

I am hoping that these were the only ones that tried to order and couldn't. Hopefully I will be picking up lots of orders tomorrow.

Web orders are great for those who don't want to give out there cc numbers but I just hope the problem is an easy one for HO to fix. With HWC next month I want to be able to have people utilize my site to place orders. Not only that May 1st is my PWS renewal date and I want to be able to get orders from it. Individual orders don't seem to be having a problem that I know of just show orders. I would like to think that I won't lose business with this problem.

I've got a very full day tomorrow and hope and pray that it all works out in the end as I leave here at 9:30 AM and won't be back home until after 5:30 PM. I hope I don't have too many e-mails and messages when I get home. (good for business, I know, but not when I am exhausted!)

Dang, I was hoping it might be something that simple. Boy, I hope you get it figured out because that could be a blow to your business. Is there a quick way to notify all the people who gave out info about ordering on-line and get them to contact their "guests"? It may help. Kind of like those those calling trees? I will keep my fingers so crossed for you!

I'm having problems with mine not accepting email addresses... I haven't had anyone ordering on shows to know if mine is working right that way or not though.

I am hoping to hear back from Tech Support today. I just set up another show on my PWS and it acted up but then accepted it. I might do a test to see if it is working soon.

WOW! That stinks!! They should have called you by now...let us know what happens,

What are the most common issues with PWs and addresses?

The most common issues with PWs and addresses include incorrect spelling or typos, outdated addresses, missing apartment or unit numbers, and incorrect formatting of the address.

How can I ensure my PWs and addresses are correct?

To ensure your PWs and addresses are correct, double check for any spelling errors or typos. Use a reliable source, such as a recent bill or official document, to confirm the correct address. Make sure to include any necessary apartment or unit numbers, and follow the proper formatting guidelines for the address.

What should I do if my PWs or address is incorrect?

If you notice an error in your PW or address, contact the appropriate party to update the information. This could be your bank, utility company, or other organization that has your personal information on file. It's important to keep your PW and address up-to-date to avoid any potential issues or delays in receiving important correspondence or packages.

Can I use a PO Box for my address?

Yes, you can use a PO Box for your address if you do not have a physical address. However, some companies or organizations may not accept PO Box addresses, so it's best to check with them beforehand.

What happens if my package is undeliverable due to an incorrect address?

If your package is undeliverable due to an incorrect address, it will likely be returned to the sender. You may be able to contact the sender to provide the correct address and have the package re-sent, but there may be additional fees or delays involved. To avoid this issue, always double check your address before placing an order or sending important documents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • otisbg