• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem with PC website

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
Is anyone else having problems with the PC website? When I go to the host/guest montly special screen and click on view panorama points or anything else to the right, it just goes to a blank screen and says done on the bottom, locks up that screen so I have to ctrl-alt-del to quit that screen (also quits PC and have to sign back on).

This has been going on yesterday and today. I cleared my temporary internet files and history on my control panel but still happening.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
My suspicion is that you're having trouble opening PDF files. If all the other pages on CC work for you (they all work for me, I just tried them) then the problem is with Acrobat Reader.

If this is the first time you've ever tried to open Pan-O-Rama or any of the other windows that require Acrobat Reader, you may not have it installed as an extension to your browser.

You can download Acrobat Reader for free from http://www.adobe.com

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I agree. I had the same problem until I downloaded Acrobat. However, please be careful and read everything when you are downloading. I messed up and didn't read it all and kept clicking ok....I found myself with all kinds of things downloaded onto my computer that I didn't want such as yahoo toolbar and some photoshop something.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Photoshop Essentials trial? That's pretty cool software, actually!

But you're right - when you're downloading software from anywhere, pay attention. Adobe is a reputable company and site, but be especially careful of sites you don't know very well.

One of the things I like about using Mozilla for a browser instead of MS &^%$#@! Explorer is that Mozilla doesn't just add crap without asking for confirmation.

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
That was it. I must have gotten the file corrupted. I was able to view all of it before, when I wanted to go redeem some of my panorama points I couldn't view it. I deleted the file and re-downloaded it and it works again.

Thanks for the help.
sam