• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Pampered Chef Website

In summary, the PC website is having problems. When you try to go to the host/guest monthly special screen or any other page to the right, it just goes to a blank screen and says done on the bottom, locks up that screen so you have to ctrl-alt-del to quit that screen (also quits the PC), and has been doing this yesterday and today. clearing your temporary internet files and history on your control panel didn't help. I think you're having trouble opening PDF files and your suspicion is that you're not having Acrobat Reader installed as an extension to your browser. I agree that Mozilla is a better browser than MS &^%$#@! Explorer, and it doesn't just add
samcmills
Is anyone else having problems with the PC website? When I go to the host/guest montly special screen and click on view panorama points or anything else to the right, it just goes to a blank screen and says done on the bottom, locks up that screen so I have to ctrl-alt-del to quit that screen (also quits PC and have to sign back on).

This has been going on yesterday and today. I cleared my temporary internet files and history on my control panel but still happening.

My suspicion is that you're having trouble opening PDF files. If all the other pages on CC work for you (they all work for me, I just tried them) then the problem is with Acrobat Reader.

If this is the first time you've ever tried to open Pan-O-Rama or any of the other windows that require Acrobat Reader, you may not have it installed as an extension to your browser.

You can download Acrobat Reader for free from http://www.adobe.com

I agree. I had the same problem until I downloaded Acrobat. However, please be careful and read everything when you are downloading. I messed up and didn't read it all and kept clicking ok....I found myself with all kinds of things downloaded onto my computer that I didn't want such as yahoo toolbar and some photoshop something.

Photoshop Essentials trial? That's pretty cool software, actually!But you're right - when you're downloading software from anywhere, pay attention. Adobe is a reputable company and site, but be especially careful of sites you don't know very well.One of the things I like about using Mozilla for a browser instead of MS &^%$#@! Explorer is that Mozilla doesn't just add crap without asking for confirmation.

That was it. I must have gotten the file corrupted. I was able to view all of it before, when I wanted to go redeem some of my panorama points I couldn't view it. I deleted the file and re-downloaded it and it works again.

Thanks for the help.
sam

1. What should I do if I am experiencing difficulties with the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble with the Pampered Chef website, we recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Is the Pampered Chef website secure for online purchases?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, ensuring that all transactions and personal information are protected.

3. Can I access my account and order history on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and view your order history, as well as update your personal information and preferences.

4. How do I redeem a promo code or coupon on the Pampered Chef website?

To redeem a promo code or coupon on the Pampered Chef website, simply enter the code during the checkout process. The discount will be applied to your total before submitting your order.

5. What if I can't find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are unable to locate a specific product on the Pampered Chef website, it may be currently out of stock or discontinued. You can contact our customer service team for more information and possible alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies