• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! loading Show - Shipping Costs & Taxes Not Loading

In summary, there could be various reasons for shipping costs and taxes not loading on an order, such as incorrect shipping address or product restrictions. Changes to shipping methods or addresses cannot be made after an order is placed. Shipping costs and taxes are calculated based on weight, dimensions, and shipping address, with possible additional fees for special services. Taxes may be charged based on local tax laws and we are required to collect and remit them in certain jurisdictions.
Jen1409
I'm trying to load my show from last night and it's not loading the shipping costs and taxes on the guests????

Do you have an address for the host? That has to be there before it will correctly calculate shipping and tax for the guests.

I just realized that! I think the cold medicine is effecting my brain

No worries, Jen! I didn't even have that excuse, and still made the same mistake at both of my shows yesterday (AT my shows - I bring my laptop with me and enter the orders then and there, so the first guest to place an order at each show witnessed my flub).

Jen1409 said:
I just realized that! I think the cold medicine is effecting my brain

I'm with Sarah! Half the time I have to stare at P3 for 20 minutes before I realize it was me! LOL Glad it worked out!

1. Why are the shipping costs and taxes not loading on my order?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure you have entered the correct shipping address at checkout. If the address is incorrect or incomplete, the system may not be able to calculate accurate shipping costs. Additionally, some items may not be eligible for shipping to certain locations, so check the product details to see if any restrictions apply. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I change the shipping method or address after I have placed my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to shipping methods or addresses after an order has been placed. This is because our system immediately begins processing orders to ensure prompt delivery. If you need to make changes to your order, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible for further assistance.

3. How are shipping costs and taxes calculated for my order?

Shipping costs and taxes are calculated based on the weight and dimensions of your order, as well as the shipping address. Taxes are also determined by the shipping address and may vary depending on local tax laws. You can view the estimated shipping costs and taxes for your order at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for shipping and taxes?

In addition to shipping costs and taxes, there may be additional fees or charges for certain special services, such as expedited shipping or international shipping. These fees will be clearly outlined at checkout before you finalize your order. If you have any questions about these fees, please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Why am I being charged for taxes on my order?

Taxes are charged based on the shipping address and may vary depending on local tax laws. We are required to collect and remit taxes in certain jurisdictions, and this may be reflected in your final order total. If you have any questions about the taxes charged on your order, please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • StacieB