• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With January Bookings?

In summary, Shannon recommends sending out letters to hostesses reminding them of the free product and party date, and also giving them ideas for themed shows. She has 11 bookings for January, and is now booking for February.
jujubug
I have been working really hard on booking shows for January, but people just can't seem to see past Christmas in their lives at this time. The holidays are so busy for all of us and nobody wants to even think about another "party" until after the new year. Everyone tells me, "call me after Christmas!" How do you help people see that it's just next month? As my husband put it, Christmas is a "wall" that they can't see past.
Any suggestions about January bookings and getting people to actually schedule a show?

I've been telling people about the 50% more in Free Product Value for NEXT MONTH. I don't say next year, it makes it sound far away.

Plus on top of that they get a hostess gift. This usually sparks interest. My December 9 party is rescheduling for January just cause of the 50% extra stuff.

I'm also introducing the Dollar Day at Pampered Chef idea I got from this forum. Basically, book a party Jan. 9 get large round stone for $9. :D Party has to be over $150 and must close that day.

Good luck!

I have 12 bookings in January. I was a little worried about that because of everyone forgetting over the holiday. I called each of them and they were really excited about hosting (they wanted the free product) Since my January is so full, I am now pushing for February.

Boomer Sooner,

Shannon Overstreet

letter to send out for January showsI have attached a set of letters I recieved from my hospitality director that I am mailing out to all of my january hostesses. I already sent out the 1st letter, I will mail the 2nd out around the 16th, and the last letter after Christmas, before New Years Eve. Feel free to use them. I think it will help keep my hostesses excited avbout their show. I have 11 scheduled for Janaury, and have reached my limit, I am now booking for February.

Attachments

• Holiday Host Coaching Letters - 2005 NZ.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 619
Those are awesome letters mrssyvo! Thanks for posting, I will be using them too!

I tell people that with the awesome host benefit in January that my dates are disappearing quickly and I need to get them on the calendar now. That usually gets them to book. I am also using the letters attached in the previous post.

Give them theme show ideasI'm offering a Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate show with a guest chef (friend of mine who makes hand dipped chocolate treats) and a Super Bowl Munchies show. You can also consider offering a Light & Tasty show for all those with new year's resolutions to drop a few pounds this year. Did you know the Cherry Chocolate Skillet Cake is a light recipe? So are the Apple Bundles!

Most important, don't stop trying to get those bookings!

January is HUGEJanuary will be my 3rd Super Starter month and biggest yet thanks to the 50% more Free Products for hosts. I am also sending my hosts multiple postcards this month reminding them of our date with a recipe on the back side. USE Christmas as the reason their show will be so big... what do we do this time of year that we don't the other 12 months? Write, call and see relatives/friends from far away. It's an opportunity to invite them to participate, even if only online. Give me your Christmas list, I will send them catalogs for you. My own Christmas presents are usually bought in January with my Christmas Cash because that's when everything goes on sale - Pampered Chef is no different. Take advantage of that. Lots of recruiting leverage to be had in January too for all the same reasons, plus the basic one of making enough money to pay those credit cards you ran up in December. Contrary to the song, JANUARY is the most WONDERFUL time of the year! :D

1. How can I increase my January bookings?

There are a few strategies you can try to boost your January bookings. First, consider offering a special promotion or discount for January parties. This can incentivize potential hosts to book with you during this slower time of year. Additionally, reach out to past hosts and customers and offer them exclusive discounts or rewards for booking a January party. Finally, make sure to promote your January availability on social media and through email or text marketing to reach a wider audience.

2. What are some common challenges with January bookings?

One common challenge with January bookings is the post-holiday financial strain on potential hosts. To combat this, consider offering more budget-friendly party options or highlighting the potential savings and benefits of hosting a party. Another challenge can be the weather, especially in colder climates. To work around this, offer virtual or online parties as an alternative to in-person gatherings.

3. How can I motivate guests to attend a January party?

To encourage guests to attend a January party, consider offering a fun and unique theme or activity for the event. This can make the party more appealing and exciting for potential guests. Additionally, offer a special discount or free gift for attendees to entice them to come. Lastly, make sure to communicate the benefits and value of attending a January party, such as new product releases or limited-time offers.

4. What tips do you have for booking parties during the slower month of January?

One helpful tip for booking parties in January is to offer a flexible booking option. This can include a "book now, party later" option where hosts can reserve a party date for a later month, but still receive the benefits and rewards of booking during January. Additionally, consider partnering with other businesses or hosting joint parties to expand your reach and attract more potential hosts.

5. How can I make the most of my January bookings as a consultant?

To maximize your January bookings as a consultant, make sure to stay organized and follow up with potential hosts and customers. Offer excellent customer service and go above and beyond to make their party experience memorable. This can lead to repeat bookings and referrals. Additionally, make sure to take advantage of any incentives or rewards offered by Pampered Chef during the slower month of January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • esavvymom