• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do about my unresponsive first recruit?

In summary, the recruiter has not returned any phone calls, emails, or submitted any shows. The next step is for the recruiter to try to get some catalog orders.
pamperedkel
I signed up my first recruit on May 24. She was really excited and seemed like she'd be a perfect consultant. Since then she hasn't returned any of mine or my directors phone calls and I've also emailed her and she hasn't replied. She hasn't submitted any shows. What should my next step be????

Keep goingMove on to the next recruit.

I used to be so vested in every move of my recruits. You've done all you can do for now. You offered her the opportunity and then the training. It is up to her to pick up her Recipe for Succes (or the phone to get in touch with you). It is her choice to do the business or not.

It is REALLY frustrating when you sign someone who seems to be really excited about the opportunity then they do nothing, but you have to keep spreading the love and eventually you'll have a healthy downline.

FYI, I have recruited about 10 people only 1 is doing anything now. Of those 10 only 3 ever submitted any shows.

So she just gets to....keep the starter kit?

Unfortunately, YesI say it is unfortunate because if people keep doing it PC will have to raise the cost of the kit. It also usurps your time and talents chasing down someone with no PC ambition.

yes she gets to keep the starter kit. Don't be discouraged. I've been with the company for a little over 3 years and my three recruits never did qualify. I finally had one qualify this April. So it will happen!! Like they said just move on to the next one. You can only call so much.

If you do get ahold of her, or are able to leave her a message, remind her that she has a commitment to the company to do those 4 shows or $1250. She need to try to at least get some catalog orders. She doesn't need to know that the company really worn't do any thing about it.

I had a recriut that took 4 months to qualify. And if this one doesn't work out, move on to the next.

What is the problem with first recruit?

The problem with first recruit is that they may lack experience and may not be the best fit for the job or the company culture.

How can the problem with first recruit be addressed?

The problem can be addressed by providing proper training and support to the first recruit, setting clear expectations and goals, and offering mentorship or guidance.

What are some potential consequences of hiring the wrong first recruit?

Hiring the wrong first recruit can lead to a decrease in team morale and productivity, as well as increased turnover and additional hiring costs.

What qualities should be considered when hiring the first recruit?

Some important qualities to consider when hiring the first recruit include a strong work ethic, adaptability, and a good cultural fit with the company.

How can companies ensure they are making the right decision when hiring the first recruit?

Companies can ensure they are making the right decision by conducting thorough interviews, checking references, and possibly implementing a trial period or probationary period for the first recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • avelissar