• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Customer Connection

In summary, Argh I am getting so frustrated!! I've got a huge stack of names and addresses I want to add into my Customer Connection section of my website it won't add them! I can get to the place where I add in all the info but then when I have it all entered and hit "continue"...it just stays right where it is. It doesn't add anything, give me an error, NOTHING. :( Stephanie suggests trying deleting all your cookies and temporary internet files, as well as starting over. If that doesn't work, she suggests
pampered_cari
Argh I am getting so frustrated!! I've got a huge stack of names and addresses I want to add into my Customer Connection section of my website it won't add them! I can get to the place where I add in all the info but then when I have it all entered and hit "continue"...it just stays right where it is. It doesn't add anything, give me an error, NOTHING. :(

Anyone have any advice for me? This isn't just a one time thing either, I've had problems with this since I got my site. *sigh*

Mine works fine. I just added and sent an email to myself to test it. Have you tried to go back and search for the contacts that you have already entered? They may be adding each time. Also, you may want to try to delete your cookies and temporary internet files. If you need help with how to do this, let me know. I would be happy to help if I can!

Thanks for replying so quickly :)

I had a show in December that I added a whole bunch of contacts in--just their names and emails. Back then, I was able to go back and edit a few of them, but not all of them. Since then I haven't been able to enter ANY new contacts at all thru the CC site. I can if I add them thru PP as a Host or a Potential Host, etc etc etc.

I just got a new laptop this past week and tonight is the first time I've tried with this new computer. Still is doing the same thing as on my desktop.

Hubby is somewhat computer literate and can't figure the problem out either.

I wonder if I deleted everything out and started fresh? *gasp*

You shouldn't have to delete everything out, afterall it is a web-based program. Your PP isn't the problem. How long have you owned the laptop? Have you done lots of other 'surfing' since you got it? I am use my laptop for everything!! I hardly ever turn on my desktop anymore! Are you just trying to add, or are you trying to edit? If we can't figure it out together, worst case scenario would be emailing tech support at HO.
Are you using Windows XP?
Are you using Internet Explorer as your web browser?
If so, follow these directions:

To delete your cookies and temporary internet files....

Go to Tools at the top of the browser window.
Choose Internet Options
In the middle of the box that comes up, click delete cookies
Then click Delete files (These may take some time if you surf the net lots)
Then click apply and Okay

After you have completed this, close all Internet Explorer windows and start a new one. Try again through your usual methods.

My hubby works with computers for the USAF. If they trust him, he's pretty good!!! He is feeding me these some of these suggestions!! Since I can't duplicate the problem in my website, it's got to be on your end. The most important thing is to not panic, lots of people freak out and start doing things they regret later!!

Nah, I didn't delete everything yet. I figured if I couldn't add anything now, what would be the point of deleting everything and then trying again?

Okay, going to go try your suggestions now. Thanks so much!

Oh yeah, to answer your ?s...
I am using XP (professional).
I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Mozilla Firefox?? Is that your web browser or your Internet provider?? Do you click on a blue 'e' with a circle around it to open a new browser window??

I tell you what, give me your email address let's test mine. You can test yours with my information as well. [email protected]

Mozilla is my browser. It's an alternate to IE. We had tons of problems with IE before and have been running Mozilla for a few years and love it.

my email is [email protected]

I appreciate so much you taking the time to help me with this, Stephanie! :)

Oh and I went thru and deleted all my cookies and my temp internet files and it's still not working. I emailed HO and the automated response said I'd hear from them in 3 days. *sigh* LOL :rolleyes:

check your mail.. you should have a test from me. Another thought, try clicking on the drop box to All Contacts under Contacts and just hit go. see what list comes up. You may have been entering them all along!! Sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes.
I assume you have been through the 'Help' topic. It may be more beneficial than you think. try just getting back to the basics, go step by step through that help window.

Last resort, if this doesn't work, get some dinner and some sleep....try again tomorrow with a fresh perspective!!

Last edited:
Yep, I got your test. :)

See, I can add you as a guest to my existing shows, choose to add your name and email to my contact list and you're there. But I cannot edit it when I go to the Customer Connection screen and click on your name. It's there--and I can enter anything I want but it just won't save it when I click continue.

My main goal for doing this is because I want to be able to print out labels for a letter I want to mail out to all my old customers. I thought it'd be easier this way, but after an hour and a half...I'm thinking I would've gotten farther with a pen and paper. Argh.

This is a very minor aggrivation though, I deal with frustrating toddlers all day. At least with this I know I can turn it off and walk away whenever I want to. ;)

This is definately supposed to be easier than dealing with you day job!! I added you to the contacts directly, then edited and it worked. I am not having the problem at all. I can't think of anything else right now, although it's almost 3am here, so that's not surprising!! I would say try tomorrow with a fresh set of eyes. Worst case, send me an email tomorrow and I can try to help some more with my hubby sitting here. (he gave up and went to bed!!)

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help than I was... :( Good luck!!

Oh my goodness girl!! Go to bed!! Tell your hubby I apologize and please sleep in an extra hour in the morning for me! :)

Thank you soooo much Stephanie, you rock! :D

G'night. :)

No problem at all!! Hubby can't sleep in, he has to get up and make me breakfast in the morning!! I take weekends off!!! LOL!! :D

Sorry I wasn't more help!! :(

What is "Problem With Customer Connection"?

"Problem With Customer Connection" is a term used in Pampered Chef to describe any issues or challenges that may arise in maintaining a strong and positive relationship with customers. This can include communication problems, dissatisfaction with products or services, or any other obstacles that may hinder a successful connection with customers.

How can I improve my customer connection?

There are several ways you can improve your customer connection. First, make sure to actively listen to your customers and address any concerns or feedback they may have. Additionally, provide excellent customer service by being responsive and helpful. Building a genuine relationship with your customers and consistently delivering high-quality products and services can also improve your customer connection.

What should I do if I encounter a problem with customer connection?

If you encounter a problem with customer connection, it's important to address it promptly and professionally. Start by acknowledging the issue and apologizing if necessary. Then, work with the customer to find a solution that satisfies them. It's also important to learn from the experience and make any necessary changes to prevent similar problems in the future.

How can I prevent problems with customer connection?

While some problems with customer connection may be unavoidable, there are steps you can take to prevent them. Focus on providing excellent customer service, addressing any issues promptly, and consistently delivering high-quality products and services. You can also regularly communicate with your customers and ask for their feedback to identify and address any potential problems before they escalate.

Why is customer connection important for Pampered Chef?

Customer connection is crucial for Pampered Chef because it helps build a loyal customer base and drives business growth. A strong connection with customers can lead to repeat business, positive reviews and referrals, and ultimately, increased sales and revenue. Additionally, satisfied customers are more likely to become advocates for the brand and help promote it to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • emo812
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • meganmcg