• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Host a Pampered Chef Show When Another Consultant Already Booked One?

In summary, to troubleshoot common problems in the kitchen, it is important to use the correct tools, check ingredients and cooking temperature, and make adjustments as needed. If food is burning or cooking unevenly, check the temperature and rack position, use foil, or use a thermometer. To save a dish that is too salty, add sugar or dilute it with other ingredients. If baked goods are not rising, check expiration dates, measurements, and oven temperature. To prevent a pan from sticking, use a non-stick pan or cooking spray, avoid overcrowding, and properly clean and care for your pans.
ChefMary412
I met a rep. for Arbonne (beauty, skin, direct sales company). She wants to host a pampered chef show on April 1st. Well she just found out that her neighbor is having a PC show with another consultant on April 9th. She still wants to have her show. Quite a few of the guests will be the same. Now what should I do? This other lady really booked her show before the woman I know. Should I still do it? I do not want to take away from the other one who already booked. Then again, I want really want to get another show in before April 15th. Anyone have some advice?

Last edited:
Well, it's good that yours is first. Help her think outside of the box and invite others as well that won't be coming to her neighbor's show. Look at files that have the flier that says 40 guests in 4 minutes, or 50 guests in 5 min. That you can email to her and she can fill out. Yes, neighbors will be the same but they can pick and choose which show to attend. Some may be more friendly with her and some more so with the neighbor. She won't have the same family, friends. church friends, coworkers, hairdresser, bank teller, kids teachers, etc. You get the idea.

I totally agree. If they were relatives who worked together & lived next door, it might be a problem. But they are just neighbors. They should both have pools of other acquaintances to delve into as well. ;)Did the neighbor book off someone else? If not, let her book off your host! :D

1. How can I troubleshoot common problems in the kitchen?

There are a few key steps you can take to troubleshoot common kitchen problems. First, make sure you are using the correct tools for the job. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier. Second, check your ingredients and make sure they are fresh and properly measured. Lastly, consider the temperature and timing of your cooking process, as these can greatly affect the outcome of your dish.

2. What should I do if my food is burning or cooking unevenly?

If your food is burning or cooking unevenly, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure your oven or stovetop is set to the correct temperature. If it is, try adjusting the rack position or using a different type of pan. You can also cover the dish with foil to prevent burning or use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of your food.

3. How can I save a dish that turned out too salty?

If your dish turned out too salty, there are a few ways you can try to save it. One option is to add a small amount of sugar or honey to balance out the saltiness. You can also dilute the dish by adding more liquid or bulk ingredients, such as vegetables or rice. Another option is to make a separate unsalted batch and mix it with the salty dish to reduce the overall saltiness.

4. What should I do if my baked goods are not rising?

If your baked goods are not rising, it could be due to a few factors. First, check the expiration date of your leavening agent (baking powder, baking soda, yeast) as using old or expired ingredients can affect the rising process. Also, make sure you are using the correct measurements and mixing properly. Lastly, check your oven temperature and make sure it is not too low or high.

5. How can I prevent my pan from sticking?

To prevent your pan from sticking, make sure you are using a good quality non-stick pan or a well-seasoned cast iron pan. You can also use a cooking spray or rub a small amount of oil on the surface before adding your food. Avoid overcrowding the pan and refrain from flipping or moving the food too much, as this can cause it to stick. Lastly, make sure to properly clean and care for your pans to maintain their non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
Admin Greg