• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Adding New Show to Pws

In summary, if you are having trouble adding a new show to your PWS, make sure you are logged in, have a stable internet connection, and try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser. If the show is not appearing on your PWS, make sure all necessary steps have been completed and give it a few minutes to appear. You can add a show not listed in the Pampered Chef catalog using the "Create Your Own Show" option, but you will not have access to host rewards. If you accidentally added the wrong show, you can delete it from your PWS dashboard, but all associated information and orders will also be deleted. If you are unable to edit or delete a show, it may be because it
jkinak
I can't seem to get a new cooking show to load to my PWS through CC. Everytime I try I get some crazy error message, has anyone else had a problem?

So, it worked!! I have been trying to get this show to load for two days!! I just added the co-host after I created the show.
duh,duh,duh!!!:eek:

It is difficult to provide a specific solution without knowing the exact error message you are receiving. However, here are some general troubleshooting steps that may help:1. Make sure your internet connection is stable and strong. Poor internet connection can cause errors when trying to load new content.2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, outdated data can interfere with the loading of new content.3. Try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists on one browser or device, try accessing CC on a different one to see if the problem is specific to that browser or device.4. Check for any updates to your PWS software. Occasionally, updates can fix bugs and improve functionality.5. Contact the customer support team for your PWS or CC to report the issue and ask for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be able to identify the cause of the error.Overall, it is best to reach out to the customer support team for your specific PWS or CC for personalized assistance with this issue.

What do I do if I am having trouble adding a new show to my PWS?

If you are experiencing difficulties adding a new show to your PWS, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you are logged into your PWS account and have a stable internet connection. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or trying a different browser altogether. If none of these solutions work, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Why is my new show not showing up on my PWS?

If your new show is not appearing on your PWS, there could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have completed all the necessary steps to add the show, such as filling out all required information and selecting the correct date and time. Additionally, it may take a few minutes for the show to appear on your PWS after it has been added. If the show still does not appear, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I add a show to my PWS that is not listed in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can add a show to your PWS using the "Create Your Own Show" option. This allows you to customize your show with any products you choose, rather than using a pre-made show from the catalog. Keep in mind that if you add a show that is not in the catalog, you will not have access to the host rewards associated with that specific show.

What do I do if I accidentally added the wrong show to my PWS?

If you have added the wrong show to your PWS, you can easily remove it by going to your PWS dashboard and clicking on the show you wish to delete. From there, you can select the option to delete the show. Keep in mind that once a show is deleted, all associated information and orders will also be deleted and cannot be recovered. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team.

Why am I unable to edit or delete a show on my PWS?

If you are unable to edit or delete a show on your PWS, it may be because the show has already taken place or has been closed. Once a show has ended, it can no longer be edited or deleted. If you need to make changes to a closed show, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • esavvymom