• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Probably Going to Put Pampered Chef on Hold

In summary, DH is debating taking orders to Gitmo for a year. It would look good career wise for him since he plans on doing 20 years. I wouldn't be able to handle taking care of Nicole, the house and working full time plus having PC on the side unless I was doing purely catalog parties. I guess DH and I have alot of thinking to do the next couple of days.
Jen1409
for a year. DH is debating taking orders to Gitmo for a year. It would look good career wise for him since he plans on doing 20 years. I wouldn't be able to handle taking care of Nicole, the house and working full time plus having PC on the side unless I was doing purely catalog parties. I guess DH and I have alot of thinking to do the next couple of days. :confused:

Wow, I don't blame you! That would be a lot for one person! I haven't even been working by business as much this year because my husband has been working a ton of hours at work (w/no ovetime pay)!

The good think is you can always come back to PC.

I have a sister director who moved to Germany for 3 years and she wasn't sure if she could do live shows on base (long story). Anyhoo, she set up 3 years worth of catalog shows with her friends, family and reliable customers. She explained why she was doing it and that they would be helping her keep her business going while overseas. It worked and she actually promoted to director when she was in Germany, too!

I'm not going with him, I'm staying here because its an unaccompanied tour. I just don't think I'll have the time to devot to PC that I do now if it's just me managing everything

My DH thought about taking that assignment! He got a lot of negative feedback from others about how it's a VERY high stress job. Your Husband needs to be prepared to have food, clothing, bodily fluids, etc. thrown on him and not be one to loose his temper. It takes a special breed to make it the whole year and not cross the line between job and personal anger. If your husband is the tiniest bit "hot headed" when it comes to allowing others to provoke him, he needs to have 2nd thoughts about this decision, because loosing his temper with a prisoner would be a detriment to his career. If he's the type of personality that can do his job without taking any of the verbal and physical attacks as personal, then YES, it would be a GREAT career move!!! ;)(((hugs))) I hope you two are able to make the right decision for your family!!

1. What does it mean to put Pampered Chef on hold?

Putting Pampered Chef on hold means that you are temporarily pausing your business with the company. This can be for a variety of reasons, such as personal or family obligations, health concerns, or other priorities.

2. Will I lose my Pampered Chef consultant status if I put it on hold?

No, your consultant status will not be affected if you put Pampered Chef on hold. As long as you remain an active consultant and meet the minimum requirements, you will maintain your status with the company.

3. How long can I put Pampered Chef on hold for?

You can put Pampered Chef on hold for up to six months at a time. If you need to extend your hold beyond six months, you will need to contact your consultant support team for assistance.

4. Can I still earn income while Pampered Chef is on hold?

No, you will not be able to earn income while your Pampered Chef business is on hold. However, you will still have access to your personal website and can continue to receive orders and commissions from customers.

5. How do I put Pampered Chef on hold?

To put Pampered Chef on hold, you will need to contact your consultant support team and request a hold on your business. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary information or forms to fill out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
kam
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy