• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does My Past Host Qualify for the Guest Special?

In summary, "Probably a Silly Question..." is a phrase used to acknowledge a potentially obvious or embarrassing question. It is okay to ask these types of questions as they can lead to gaining knowledge or understanding. When responding to a "silly" question, it is important to be patient and respectful. What may seem silly to one person could be a legitimate question for someone else.
chrissyk
I have a past host ordering the roasting pan at a show booked from hers. Since it's over $50 does she qualify for the guest special too?

Yep. Give her that jar opener!

Thank you!Thanks for the quick reply Deb! It's only my second show, so I'm still trying to figure out all the little details like that.

As long as the guest, the host, or the past host pays $50 or more out of their own pocket for their products, they get the guest special!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that if your past host is ordering the roasting pan at a show booked from hers and the total order is over $50, she would qualify for the guest special as well. This is a great opportunity for her to take advantage of the special offer and add even more value to her order. Thank you for reaching out and happy cooking!

What is "Probably a Silly Question..."?

"Probably a Silly Question..." is a phrase often used when someone asks a question that they think may sound silly or obvious.

Why do people use the phrase "Probably a Silly Question..."?

People use this phrase to acknowledge that their question may not be the most intelligent or well-thought-out, but they still want an answer.

Is it okay to ask a "silly" question?

Yes, it is perfectly okay to ask a "silly" question. No question is truly silly if it helps you gain knowledge or understanding.

How should I respond if someone asks me a "silly" question?

It is important to be patient and respectful when someone asks a silly question. Rather than making them feel embarrassed, simply answer the question or offer to help them find the answer.

Are there really "silly" questions?

Some people may view certain questions as silly, but everyone has different levels of knowledge and understanding. What may seem silly to one person could be a legitimate question for someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarrieAnne22