• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Input a Recruit Lead on P3?

In summary, "Probably a Dumb Question..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef with over 250 recipes and helpful tips for home cooks of all levels. It includes a variety of recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products, as well as basic kitchen tools. The recipes are designed to be easy and accessible, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. The book can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website and in select retail stores. It also includes nutritional information for each recipe.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Where on P3 can I input that someone is a recruit lead? :confused:

There is a box in the top right hand corner that lets you check off one of eight different "designations". That is the top right hand corner of their contact page.

Glad you asked this dumb question...I did not know either!!!

Thank you!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Where on P3 can I input that someone is a recruit lead? :confused:

Carolyn I couldn't find it either for the longest time. I had to come here and ask for help too! :blushing:

I was looking for that too. I knew about the contact page but was looking on a show area to do this as I am trying to figure out how it gets on our stats like our bookings do.

What is "Probably a Dumb Question..."?

"Probably a Dumb Question..." is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features over 250 recipes and helpful tips for home cooks of all levels.

Is "Probably a Dumb Question..." only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Probably a Dumb Question..." includes a variety of recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products, but also features recipes that can be made with basic kitchen tools.

Are the recipes in "Probably a Dumb Question..." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Probably a Dumb Question..." are designed to be easy and accessible for all home cooks. The book includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I buy "Probably a Dumb Question..." in stores?

Yes, "Probably a Dumb Question..." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and in select retail stores where Pampered Chef products are sold.

Does "Probably a Dumb Question..." include nutritional information?

Yes, "Probably a Dumb Question..." includes nutritional information for each recipe so you can make informed decisions about your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • amerrigan