• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is NetWinner and How Can It Help Boost Your Business?

T
tashayoung
What is netwinner? I have seen people mention it but don't have a clue what it is.

Netwinner is a site that is like a lottery, once you get so many points you can redeem them for gift certificates to like wal-mart, target, home depotHere is my referral code if you would like to try it out!!http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=pcalf

I am playing right now, I always do a quick pick of numebers. I have got my sister addicted she plays all day while she is at work. The more you play the more points you receive! My sister already passed me up, because she plays a lot more than I do. This replaced my spider solitare games, now I play netwinner.

I'm probably the only one that will say this but it's a stupid game to play that can earn you gift cards at places like WalMart and Target. It sounds great but you really need to refer alot of people to play so you can get points from them. Dannyzmom found it first and has had alot of success with it. I think the referrals she got from here were a big boost.

I played over 1000 times and wasn't even CLOSE to getting a GC. I finally quit. I thought if I took the time I was clicking to "win" and made some phone calls I could buy my own GC with my commission check!! :D I was sitting with my laptop and clicking it while I watched TV so you can do other things while doing it but, personally, I felt like it wasn't the best use of my time.

My DH picks on me when he sees it up on my computer at home. "Have you actually won anything from that cr@p? No- what a waste of time!" I told him that I just keep it up when I'm doing other things on the computer and don't sit and just do that all day, but, well, he's got that "I'm right and nothing you can say will change my mind" attitude about this.

But I did have 2 people sign up under me and I have no idea who they are. They must be from here because this is the only place I have my referral link.

For me it replaced something I was already wasting time on. I can do more things while playing. I do agree that the referals work really well.

I use it as a reward for making Custome rCare calls - I only play when I am making CCCs -- it pushes me to make more calls and honestly has boosted my PC biz for that reason!~

What is NetWinner?

NetWinner is a digital marketing platform that helps businesses increase their online presence and reach a wider audience. It offers a variety of tools and strategies to improve brand awareness, generate leads, and drive sales.

How can NetWinner help boost your business?

NetWinner can help boost your business by providing targeted advertising solutions, optimizing your website for search engines, and creating engaging content to attract and retain customers. It also offers analytics and reporting features to track the success of your campaigns and make informed decisions for your business.

What are the benefits of using NetWinner?

Some of the benefits of using NetWinner include increased website traffic, improved search engine rankings, higher conversion rates, and a stronger online presence. It also helps businesses save time and resources by providing a comprehensive platform for all their digital marketing needs.

Is NetWinner suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, NetWinner is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. It offers customizable solutions to meet the specific needs and goals of each business. Whether you are a small startup or a large corporation, NetWinner can help you achieve your digital marketing objectives.

How do I get started with NetWinner?

To get started with NetWinner, you can visit their website and sign up for an account. From there, you can explore the different services and tools offered and choose the ones that best suit your business needs. You can also contact their team for personalized assistance and guidance in setting up your account and campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• speedychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Swirl
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies