• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prizes That Have to Be Shipped Need Least Expensive

In summary, to minimize prize shipping costs, it is recommended to choose lightweight and compact prizes and opt for standard mail instead of expedited methods. Certain types of prizes, such as large and heavy items, may incur additional shipping fees. It is possible to have prizes shipped directly to winners and to negotiate lower shipping costs by negotiating with the shipping company or using a shipping consolidation service. In the event of a lost or damaged prize during shipping, customers should contact the customer service team for resolution.
Angelady
I've had a few people win something at my virtual parties that didn't order anything and weren't close to the host for me to just add it to the host order. This is causing me a little dilemma in the prize I'm paying to ship on top of giving the prize away. It's easily double what I would spend on just the prize, if not more. Do any of you have a prize idea that is inexpensive to ship? I got cake testers. They're thin and long, but they don't fit in a large regular sized envelope. I have the paring knives, but those are a little bulky because of the handle. I have the More Latin Flavor cookbooks that are in outlet. I checked the media mail rate and I'm still at $3ish bucks to mail them also. Any suggestions/ideas?

I haven’t done this in a while, but does a Seasons Best fit into a card envelope? It seems they did. And if so, check the weight and figure out cost to ship that. I would think two stamps, maybe three?

When someone in my party wins the prize but doesn't place an order I send them an recipe ebook via their email. No cost!

1. How can I ensure that my prize shipping costs are kept to a minimum?

In order to keep your prize shipping costs low, it is important to choose prizes that are lightweight and compact, as these will typically have lower shipping costs. Also, consider shipping prizes using standard mail instead of expedited methods, as this can also help to reduce costs.

2. Are there any specific types of prizes that are more expensive to ship?

Yes, there are certain types of prizes that can be more expensive to ship, such as large and heavy items or items that require special packaging for protection. These types of prizes may incur additional shipping fees, so it is important to keep this in mind when selecting prizes for your event.

3. Can I choose to have my prizes shipped directly to the winners?

Yes, you can choose to have your prizes shipped directly to the winners instead of having them shipped to you first. This can help to save on shipping costs, as well as ensure that the prizes reach the winners in a timely manner.

4. Are there any ways to negotiate lower shipping costs for my prizes?

Yes, you can try negotiating with the shipping company for lower rates or discounts if you are shipping a large number of prizes. Additionally, you can also look into using a shipping consolidation service to combine multiple shipments into one, which can help to reduce overall shipping costs.

5. What happens if a prize gets lost or damaged during shipping?

In the rare event that a prize gets lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with the shipping company to resolve the issue and ensure that the winner receives their prize in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
amy07
  • lyneya
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies