• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!

:)If you run an incentive, for instance "Host with highest March show wins the new muffin stone" do you add the item onto a show, or order it by itself under your discount?Thanks!If you run an incentive, for instance "Host with highest March show wins the new muffin stone" do you add the item onto a show, or order it by itself under your discount?I would add it to the host order because you will make commission on it plus depending on the host discount 20%, 25% or 30%. :)
Christa
If you run an incentive, for instance "Host with highest March show wins the new muffin stone" do you add the item onto a show, or order it by itself under your discount?
Thanks!

Christa said:
If you run an incentive, for instance "Host with highest March show wins the new muffin stone" do you add the item onto a show, or order it by itself under your discount?
Thanks!

I would add it to the host order because you will make commission on it plus depending on the host discount 20%, 25% or 30%. :)

Christa said:
Thanks!

If I were offering an incentive to the host like get the Food Chopper for only $10, I would add it to the show and use her discount. But an incentive like Host with the highest for the month, I would say you should order it with your consultant discount. Unless you are comfortable asking your current host to use her discount to order something for yourself or someone else. (A contest like this your winner would already have held their show so you wouldn't be able to use their discount) Although if the show was in that same month you could order it on any one of your shows just ask the host if you can add the prize for the month on to her order.

Or is your question should you buy it as a guest/past host? We technically can't order as a guest.

What I'm asking is if its wrong to oder a prize for someone else off another hosts show. Probably, since I would get the discount and commission. What about ordering it on another hosts show and putting it under Consultant Gift so there was no commission?

Christa said:
What I'm asking is if its wrong to oder a prize for someone else off another hosts show. Probably, since I would get the discount and commission. What about ordering it on another hosts show and putting it under Consultant Gift so there was no commission?

Absolutely not! I would make sure that the Host is a friend. That is what I do. When my friend Host a show I order stuff from her discount 25% or 30%.

Colleen :)

Christa said:
When we pay for something as a "consultant gift" we DO get commission on that. The term means that we paid for the item as a gift to the host (or guest).

We don't get commission on items we buy for ourselves with the discount at a party we hosted or if we place a personal order.

As far as the prize is concerned - if the prize is best show of the month I would ask the first host who hit 30% discount if you can order the prize on her show - she's a front runner to win it anyway. And just explain that by using the discount it makes you able to offer such great prizes. Pay for it as a Consultant Gift so she sees on the receipt that you really did pay for it. :p

Personally I don't do that kind of contest. What I do is my host of the month gets free shipping for a year and an extra 10% off on her next order from me. Then I don't have to worry about guarantees or ordering anything. Another option is to give something you have. We all accumulate products that we already have because of different incentives and that's a good use of those.

1. What is the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion?

The "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who have a March show. If your show has the highest sales in the month of March, you will win a free muffin stone as a thank you for hosting.

2. How do I qualify for the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef show in the month of March and have the highest sales among all hosts in that month. Your sales must also meet the minimum show requirement of $200.

3. Can I combine multiple shows to qualify for the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion?

No, only one show per host will be considered for the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion. If you have multiple shows in the month of March, the show with the highest sales will be the one considered for this promotion.

4. When will the winner of the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion be announced?

The winner of the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion will be announced at the end of March. The winner will be contacted directly by their Pampered Chef consultant to arrange for the delivery of the muffin stone.

5. What if I am unable to redeem my free muffin stone for the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion?

If the winner of the "Host Incentive: Win a Muffin Stone with Highest March Show!" promotion is unable to redeem their free muffin stone, they can choose to gift it to a friend or family member. The winner can also opt to receive a $10 credit towards a future Pampered Chef purchase instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies