• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twix-ing the Prize: How Many do You Give?

anything! Yes, we usually give out one or a couple. I think a whole package is too much unless it is to a host. We put our door prizes in our woven square, which looks nicer and let guests choose. When I was running low, I put them in individually and had guests choosing those (even little ones).The water bottle idea is a great idea. What prize do you think would work best?
Glad to oblige, Ann.

Am I that predictable, that you knew I'd be all over that?

Not predictable, just well-known and well-loved.

Skye said:
I have started making little sample packets of the spices. I include the recipe idea's on the spice bottle and enough spice to make one of the recipes. I use cute scrapbook paper to mount the recipe on, then stick it on the self sealing cello bag. They really have been a big hit, They go before any of my other prizes! And they are cheap to make!! I figure that the spice they sample will be so great that it will turn into a repeat buy! I think they are more likely to want to buy more spices over more scrapers or paring knives!:p

I love this!!!

Lisa,

How do you handle the smell of the gylcerin? I cant stand it, even when you add scents. I used to make soap in highschool.

Okay, Cheffers, yesterday I finally got to take my basket of pretty door prizes to a show. Big hit! Everyone oohed and ahhed over them. It's amazing what a difference a little cellophane and ribbon can make.Thanks so much for all your ideas.BTW, great show--just under (19 cents!) $800, with 5 bookings!

Isn't it great...Everyone loves a gift to un wrap..hehehe.

Soaps - answer for Cookingfool......
Lisa,

How do you handle the smell of the gylcerin? I cant stand it, even when you add scents. I used to make soap in highschool.

Well frankly with the gylcerin, I've never noticed a "scent" which is wierd 'cause I'm sensitive to everything. Maybe the one I buy doesn't have a terrible scent.

I'm also going to be getting out my old retired heart mold and making my pink soaps for my May hostesses for having a heart to Help Whip Cancer.

I love the soaps and so do my kids, and every hostess I've given it to, laugh and say, they have special look only soaps and NOT use, to which I say, USE them and make your own.

I did have a couple of women buy the classic batter bowl, self sharpening utility knife, cutting board, crinkle cutter and the bread tube just because I showed them at a show, in addition to their regular order, so that was a nice addition.

Lisa

All my wrapped prizes were a wonderful hit last night..they love love love them too. They said you put so much work into your shows.....hehe, if they only knew..haha 1st one...LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Triciascucina
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • emiscookin