• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Prize Wheels - Tips, Templates & Inspiration

In summary, the conversation revolves around creating a prize wheel for various events, such as fairs, job fairs, and team training meetings. The person is looking for ideas and resources for making a prize wheel, including free templates and instructions online. They also mention using a dry erase board and magnetic sections for versatility. Some suggested prizes include discounts, hosting a show, and placing an order. Another person suggests using a spice turnabout as a prize wheel with different prizes labeled on the bottom.
kreaser
Gold Member
does anyone out there have a small prize wheel that they have made or bought for fairs etc? My hubby said he'd make one for me this week but wanted to see if anyone had pics out there or any internet links that has free templates or any other info that would be helpful...

I REALLY want to make one and have been looking at instructions online. The Youtube video shows a dry erase board which I like because most (maybe all?) dry erase materials are magnetic and I was hoping I could make different magnetic sections to change it up for different events ie. a booth, a job fair, a team training meeting etc.At a booth some sections would be Season's Best, 10% off, Free show, Wild Card, ???
Team Training could be fun with PC dollars, aprons, table cloths, etc.How to Make a Prize Wheel: 6 Methods - wikiHow[DIY] Dry-erase Prize Wheel - YouTube

I was thinking the Sam thing , we have an Ikea near us I dought a lazy Susan out of wood for my cabinet 7.99 . Now I had a thought it's not painted so I can draw the prizes on it ect ,only thing is that it's for a table not standing . I have a fair this coming weekend think I'll try to make it

Thoughts for prizes
1, Host a show in Sept receive xxx
2, host a catalog show close in 2 weeks get xxx
3, place an order today of 50.00 receive xxxx
4. host a show in Oct receive xxx
5. Host a show receive xxxx

Found something REALLY COOL on my IPAD. I wheel you create the wheel and prizes your self
Love it 4.99

I have used our Spice Turn About for things like this. Label the bottom of the spices and they pick one to determine their prizes. I did this when I was trying to earn the Toronto trip. If they spent over $100 they picked one of the spices from the top level which had things like free spices, mini serving spatula, season's best and one was a Mix N Chop. Then if they booked a show they got to pick from the bottom spices which had things like free kitchen show, free spice, different products, etc. You can color code them or I just wrote SP (spice), KS (kitchen show), SB (season's best), etc on them.

1. What materials do I need to make a DIY prize wheel?

To make a DIY prize wheel, you will need a sturdy circular base, a lazy Susan turntable, a wooden or cardboard circle, paint or markers, a ruler, a protractor, a pencil, and a variety of prizes or rewards to attach to the wheel.

2. Can I use a template to create my DIY prize wheel?

Yes, there are many templates available online that you can print and use as a guide for creating your DIY prize wheel. You can also create your own template by using a protractor to divide a circle into equal sections.

3. How can I ensure the wheel spins smoothly?

To ensure your DIY prize wheel spins smoothly, make sure the lazy Susan turntable is securely attached to the circular base. You can also add a layer of lubricant, such as WD-40, to the turntable for smoother spinning.

4. What types of prizes should I use for my DIY prize wheel?

The types of prizes you use for your DIY prize wheel will depend on your budget and target audience. You can use small items such as candy or small toys, or larger prizes such as gift cards or kitchen gadgets if you are using the prize wheel for a Pampered Chef party.

5. How can I customize my DIY prize wheel?

You can customize your DIY prize wheel by painting it in your desired colors, adding your own graphics or logos, and using different fonts for the prize sections. You can also add additional elements such as lights or sound effects to make your prize wheel stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
lkprescott