• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Prizes Instantly for Booking a Show!

DCB.In summary, some consultants use prizes as incentives for hosts to book shows on the spot, but others believe it is more effective to only give out a prize after the show has been held. One consultant, Dustin Davis, has found success by using an envelope game where the host picks an envelope with a prize inside after booking a show on the spot. The envelopes contain coupons for small products or a discount on a larger item, and the show must have a minimum sales amount to qualify. This method has resulted in consistently high sales for Davis and has only required him to give out one larger prize.
I think you ALL rock! I'm learning so much!

:)

What a great idea to get the business up and going. I joined PC last week and am doing my first party Saturday. I'm not sure of the turn out but this sounds fun to try.

I would put the DCB into envelope labeled "2"- it's rare that someone rolls snake eyes!!

I recently started offering to send out the invitations for hosts that book their show at a show...I pay postage & send out the mini-catalog invitations. Since I started it, I've had bookings at EVERY show! For shows that are booked at other times, I give the hosts the postcards to send out. It's been working for me!

<h2>1. What kind of prizes do you offer for booking a show on the spot?</h2><p>We offer a variety of prizes for booking a show on the spot, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive host specials.</p><h2>2. How do I qualify for the instant booking prize?</h2><p>To qualify for the instant booking prize, you must book a Pampered Chef party during the event and have the party date confirmed by the end of the event.</p><h2>3. Can I choose my prize for booking a show on the spot?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose from a selection of prizes for booking a show on the spot. Our consultants will have a variety of options for you to choose from.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions on the instant booking prize?</h2><p>The instant booking prize is subject to availability and may vary depending on the event and consultant. Some restrictions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.</p><h2>5. Is the instant booking prize in addition to the regular host rewards?</h2><p>Yes, the instant booking prize is in addition to the regular host rewards. It's our way of saying thank you for booking a show on the spot and helping us spread the word about Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What kind of prizes do you offer for booking a show on the spot?

We offer a variety of prizes for booking a show on the spot, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive host specials.

2. How do I qualify for the instant booking prize?

To qualify for the instant booking prize, you must book a Pampered Chef party during the event and have the party date confirmed by the end of the event.

3. Can I choose my prize for booking a show on the spot?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of prizes for booking a show on the spot. Our consultants will have a variety of options for you to choose from.

4. Are there any restrictions on the instant booking prize?

The instant booking prize is subject to availability and may vary depending on the event and consultant. Some restrictions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

5. Is the instant booking prize in addition to the regular host rewards?

Yes, the instant booking prize is in addition to the regular host rewards. It's our way of saying thank you for booking a show on the spot and helping us spread the word about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey