• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Prize Drawing Slips | Get Inspired for Your Next Event"

In summary, custom prize drawing slips are a popular way to encourage event attendees to participate in a drawing for prizes, ultimately increasing engagement and creating a fun experience. The most important information to include on the slips are the event name, prize(s), and any instructions for entering. It is possible to design your own slips or work with a professional designer. The number of slips to print will depend on the event size and expected attendees, with some extras recommended. When choosing prizes, possibilities are endless and can include gift cards, product bundles, exclusive experiences, or partnerships with other businesses for a larger and more valuable prize.
Does any create their own prize drawing slips? Looking for some ideas.

I'll email you one that I got from Pasty Mc Govern. I can't figure out how to attach

I saw one on here that rated interest 1-10 instead of yes, no, and maybe. That way it is easier to determine whether they were close to saying maybe but didn't. I would give information to anyone who checked any number but a one!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

pamperedangel06 said:
I'll email you one that I got from Pasty Mc Govern. I can't figure out how to attach

When you want to attach a file you hit Reply to Thread, scroll down to Additional Options, click the Manage Attachments button and follow the directions from there to upload your file.

Woohoo I Did It Thanks

Attachments

• PATSYSPrizeDrawingSlips.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 607
Hi,

These are the slips I use at my shows....I hope this helps:)

Good Luck!!!
Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Attachments

• Surveydrawingslips.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 552
Here's mineI like it because in the end, the door is always open! I also tell the guests that if don't fill it out completely, and I draw their name, they won't win! That usually gets every question answered!!!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 480
nikked said:
I like it because in the end, the door is always open! I also tell the guests that if don't fill it out completely, and I draw their name, they won't win! That usually gets every question answered!!!

oooo i like this one!

What is the purpose of creating custom prize drawing slips?

Custom prize drawing slips are a great way to incentivize attendees at your event to participate in a drawing for prizes. This can help increase engagement and excitement at your event, and also create a fun and memorable experience for attendees.

What information should be included on the custom prize drawing slips?

The most important information to include on the custom prize drawing slips is the name of the event, the prize(s) being offered, and any instructions or rules for entering the drawing. You may also choose to include the name and contact information for your business or organization.

Can I design my own custom prize drawing slips?

Yes, you can create your own custom prize drawing slips using a variety of software and design tools. Alternatively, you can also work with a professional designer to create a unique and eye-catching design for your slips.

How many custom prize drawing slips should I print for my event?

The number of custom prize drawing slips you should print will depend on the size of your event and the number of attendees you are expecting. It's always a good idea to print a few extra slips in case of any last-minute attendees or if some slips get lost or damaged.

What are some creative ideas for prizes to offer on custom prize drawing slips?

The possibilities for prizes are endless, but some ideas include gift cards, product bundles, exclusive experiences, or even a free consultation or service from your business. You can also consider partnering with other businesses or organizations to offer a larger, more valuable prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paigeskylar1783
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brandie
  • pchefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies