• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick & Easy Drawing Slip for Fairs? Look No Further!

In summary, prize drawing slips are used by Pampered Chef consultants at fairs and events to collect customer information and enter them into a random drawing for a chance to win a prize. No purchase is necessary to enter and customers are typically limited to one entry per event. Prizes vary but can include Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and discount coupons. The winner will be announced at the event or contacted afterwards using the information provided on their slip.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have a "short & fast" drawing slip document I can use for a fair? This is what I have... but I can't get it to fit 4 on a page, to make copies worth while.

PRIZE DRAWING SLIP:

Name:______________________________
Address:____________________________
Telephone:__________________________
Email:______________________________

Would you like information about:
Hosting a Kitchen Show: Maybe Yes No
Earning Extra Income: Maybe Yes No
Hosting a Catalog show: Maybe Yes No
Pampered Bridal Shower: Maybe Yes No
Fundraisers: Maybe Yes No

I am interested in the following products if they
go on sale:________________________________

Thanks everyone!
Susan :)

I have one that fits four to a page. I don't know if it is specific to fairs, but I got it off this site.

Thanks Beckey!

1. What are prize drawing slips and how do they work?

Prize drawing slips are small pieces of paper that are given out at fairs and events by Pampered Chef consultants. These slips typically have spaces for the customer's name, contact information, and a few questions about the products. Customers fill out the slips and return them to the consultant, who then enters them into a random drawing for a chance to win a prize.

2. Do I need to make a purchase to enter the prize drawing?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to enter the prize drawing. The drawing is open to all customers who fill out a prize drawing slip and return it to the consultant.

3. How many prize drawing slips can I fill out?

Customers are typically allowed to fill out one prize drawing slip per event. This allows for a fair chance for everyone to win a prize.

4. What kind of prizes can I win from the drawing?

The prizes for the drawing vary depending on the event and the consultant. Some popular prizes include Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and discount coupons. The consultant will typically announce the prize at the event or contact the winner afterwards to claim their prize.

5. How will I know if I have won a prize from the drawing?

The consultant will typically announce the winner at the event and also contact them afterwards to claim their prize. If you are not present at the event, the consultant will contact you using the information provided on your prize drawing slip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jodiga1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies