• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Private Messaging: How to Send and Receive Messages

In summary, private messages are messages sent between two individuals through a private messaging system that are not visible to the public. To send a private message, go to your inbox and click on the "Compose" button, enter the recipient's username, subject, and message, and click "Send". Attachments can be sent with private messages by clicking on the "Attach" button. You can check if your message has been read by a small checkmark icon in your "Sent" folder. You can delete private messages by clicking on the "Delete" button while viewing the message or by selecting multiple messages and clicking on the "Delete" button at the top of your inbox.
Deborah Czarnecki
I don't know if this is the correct place for this post, but I'm hoping someone will help me. How do we send private messages to one another? Someone sent me one and I didn't even realize it until today and now I don't know how to send one back!!!!
Help!!! :eek:
D.C.

In the bar above where it says

Welcome, (your user id)
you last visited:
Private Messages:

click private messages and then on the left side of the screen scroll down and click send new message.

If someone has sent you a message, just click their user id and a drop down list will pop up and you can select send private message from there.

HTH
Donna

Hi D.C.,Sending private messages on this forum is actually quite simple. All you have to do is click on the username of the person you want to message and it will take you to their profile. From there, you should see a button that says "Send Message" or something similar. Click on that and it will take you to a private messaging window where you can type your message and send it to the person. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

1. What are private messages?

Private messages are messages sent between two individuals through a private messaging system. They are not visible to the public and are only accessible by the sender and recipient.

2. How do I send a private message?

To send a private message, go to your inbox and click on the "Compose" button. Then, enter the recipient's username, subject, and message. Click "Send" when you are ready to send the message.

3. Can I send attachments through private messages?

Yes, you can attach files to your private messages. Simply click on the "Attach" button while composing your message and select the file you want to send. Please note that there is a size limit for attachments.

4. How do I know if my private message has been read?

If the recipient has read your message, there will be a small checkmark icon next to the message in your "Sent" folder. However, please keep in mind that the recipient may choose to mark the message as unread.

5. Can I delete my private messages?

Yes, you can delete your private messages by clicking on the "Delete" button while viewing the message. You can also delete multiple messages at once by selecting them and clicking on the "Delete" button at the top of your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing