• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!

In summary, Pcsalesgirl contacted cheffers about the Ebay thing and mentioned that she didn't want to reply publicly. She also mentioned that she used to take her time trying to find rule-breakers on the site but realized it didn't matter and stopped. She also mentioned that she has too much time on her hands and that she needs a friend.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Ok Cheffers...for those of you who have been on long enough to remember pcsalesgirl....she sent me a private message regarding the Ebay thing! I guess she didn't want to reply publicly then erase her messages again!:D :D :D :D

Here is the personal message she left me with my quote included:

LOL

"I see I made a lasting impression "

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit76loop
I just had to laugh as I was reading through all of these posts about Ebayers! We had a thread quite awhile ago where an Ebayer came on and stirred the pot and then erased her posts !! But we took care of her then! For those of you who were on at the time I am sure you remember!

I used to take my time trying to search out these "rule-breakers" as well. Then I realized it didn't matter how many I emailed to HO, there would always be more. And is it really worth my time to try to stop people from being rule breakers? I decided no...it still drives me crazy when I see it though!!

Marlene - what a trip!

O.M.G.

Sounds like she has too much time on her hands.

Yes, I do! I can't believe that she is still sending you Private Messages??

OMG!:eek: It looks like she still scours this site. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Put her on your "blocked" list.

I can't believe she paid her money to be on the site. You know what this reminds me of...? High School!! We're the cool kids and she wants to be like us! She can't so she tries to break us down!! Poor thing! She needs a friend.

She needs Jesus!

Wasn't on here then, but obviously she has a big ego...no SHE in herself didn't leave a lasting impression, there are plenty new people who cannot stand the dishonesty of people signing an agreement and then violating it or going around it and "thinking" it is o.k. and moral.

I too pitty those who don't have the moral fiber to follow what they agreed to...no wonder we cannot live on handshakes anymore!!!!

I remember her!! I can't believe she's still contacting cheffers...

I remember being so confused with the posts...reading people's rants and raves which didn't make sense because of the deleted posts...haha...some people just have nothing better to do.

Off to do some work!

Ah, Pcsalesgrl, those were fun times. lol. I remember her well. I can't (well I actually can) believe that she lurks around here and then sends you private messages. Too funny!!!

WHO IS SHE??? I never heard of her.

Yeah I have NO idea either?!?! WTHeck?

1. What is "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!"?

"The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!" is a special program that allows our customers to receive exclusive deals and promotions through private messages on our website. It is our way of showing appreciation for our loyal customers.

2. How can I sign up for "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!"?

You can sign up for "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!" by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive private messages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef salesperson and they can assist you with signing up.

3. What kind of deals and promotions can I expect to receive through "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!"?

You can expect to receive exclusive discounts, free products, and other special offers through "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!" Our team is constantly coming up with new and exciting promotions for our customers.

4. How often will I receive private messages through "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!"?

Private messages will be sent periodically throughout the year, usually coinciding with holidays or special events. Our goal is to provide you with valuable promotions without overwhelming your inbox.

5. Can I opt out of receiving private messages through "The Return of Pampered Chefsalesgirl: Private Message Revealed!"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving private messages at any time by adjusting your notification settings on our website. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to ensure you don't miss out on any exclusive deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Czarnecki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • snugbug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • ChefJWarren