• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Sales Receipt

In summary, Lynn is suggesting that if you want to provide your customers with an official receipt that HO will honor, you need to either use the 3-ply that you can use at shows, or print them through Pampered Partner (like you're doing), but on the official Pampered Partner Sales Receipt paper, item DS22 on your Supply Order. The sales receipts for monthly specials that are on the pc website are 2 pages with the 2nd page being the warrantee information. But, in order to print them correctly you will have to go to the file section, then click on print. After you have printed that part, turn your paper over and go back to the print box and typ in 2 in the 2 boxes and
almirah
How do I get the Certificate of Guarantee to print on the reverse side of the sales receipt in the Pampered Partner software? I understand that I need to turnover the paper but where does the information print from?

Thanks,
Lynn

I've never printed the guarantee info. I just purchase the PP sales receipts on the Paperwork/Supply order form. It is blank on the front and the guarantee comes pre-printed on the reverse side.

almirah said:
How do I get the Certificate of Guarantee to print on the reverse side of the sales receipt in the Pampered Partner software? I understand that I need to turnover the paper but where does the information print from?
Sounds as if your wanting to print the receipts on regular paper? In order to provide your customers with an official receipt that HO will honor, you need to either use the 3-ply that you can use at shows, or print them through Pampered Partner (like you're doing), but on the official Pampered Partner Sales Receipt paper, item DS22 on your Supply Order.

The sales receipts for monthly specials that are on the pc website are 2 pages with the 2nd page being the warrantee information. These receipts can be used for your customers warrantee. That is why the HO is formatting them that way. But, in order to print them correctly you will have to go to the file section, then click on print. In the print box there is a place that says "all, selection, and print page". You need to click on the "print page" circle and then type in 1 in the first box and 1 in the second box. This will print only the front side. After you have printed that part, turn your paper over and go back to the print box and typ in 2 in the 2 boxes and it will print page 2 on the back of your receipt. I am so glad the HO has done this for us.

Shawnna

When I saw the sales flyer with the warranty info I called Home Office and the representative I talked to said they WILL accept the new online receipts as long as the guarantee is on the back etc. I'm currently printing the outside order form on one side. Then after I get the order with a show I copy the guarantee info on back (saves on printer ink). I currently have the write in order blanks - so far have had no one fill out wish list and the ones that did , did not like it's set-up- It should have corresponded with catalog. :rolleyes:

I must be dumb or something b/c I completely overlooked that, I guess since I alter different outside order forms and don't use theirs, I ignored the fact that they had that there. I have attached a word version and a pdf version of just the warranty info page to be printed on the back of reciepts. This will definitely come in handy when I forget to place supply orders or something...I no longer have to rush!! Thanks for the idea and I hope this helps the person that originally started the post! I could probably just go and make 2 sided copies at office depot every month with the outside order form on the front and guarantee on the back...then they will get to take home the reciept the night of the show as I bring my laptop and enter orders right there. I'll just make a running list for myself that has a handwritten copy of the item # and person for my records and that be all...this keeps getting easier and easier!!

Attachments

• Reciept Back (guarantee).doc
    198.5 KB · Views: 443
  • Reciept Back _guarantee_.pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 463

1. How do I print a sales receipt for my Pampered Chef order?

To print a sales receipt for your Pampered Chef order, log in to your account on the website and go to your order history. Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button. This will open a printable version of your receipt that you can then print from your computer.

2. Can I customize the information included on my sales receipt?

Yes, you can customize the information included on your sales receipt. In your account settings, you can choose which details you want to be displayed on your receipt, such as your name, address, and payment method. You can also add a personalized note or message to your receipts.

3. Can I print multiple sales receipts at once?

Currently, our system only allows for one sales receipt to be printed at a time. If you need to print multiple receipts, you will need to repeat the process for each individual order.

4. Is it possible to email a digital copy of my sales receipt instead of printing it?

Yes, you can choose to receive a digital copy of your sales receipt via email instead of printing it. In your account settings, you can select this option and provide an email address where the receipts should be sent.

5. Can I request a copy of a sales receipt for an order I placed in the past?

Yes, you can request a copy of a sales receipt for an order you placed in the past by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to retrieve and send you a copy of your receipt via email or mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • sk8rgrrl99