• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated? Learn How to Print a Receipt for Your Customer!

In summary, you can print a receipt for a customer by right clicking on the show and selecting "print receipt." Open the show, then you will have an option in the left column, 1/2 way down, just above the list of shows. When you click on it, it lists all names associated with the show. You can select all or some.
bearhall04
How in the world do you print a receipt for a customer...... This PamperedPartner is so not user friendly... :thumbdown: I am ready to pull my hair out...Please help! TIA! Andrea

go the the show that you need the reciept for right click and you have the option to print reciept.

Open the show, then you will have an option in the left column, 1/2 way down, just above the list of shows. When you click on it, it lists all names associated with the show. You can select all or some.

bearhall04 said:
How in the world do you print a receipt for a customer...... This PamperedPartner is so not user friendly... :thumbdown: I am ready to pull my hair out...Please help! TIA! Andrea
suuurrrrre...blame it on the program! ;)Did you find what you needed?

I am not bald...the program is wonderful...it was operator error all the way! Thanks ladies..I so appreciate your help on this one!

Jennie4PC said:
go the the show that you need the reciept for right click and you have the option to print reciept.

WOW I did not know that. I have always clicked on "print receipts" on the right side and it only works if you are in that show (otherwise it's grey and not clickable). This additional way is so cool. Thanks!

no problem. Not sure how I discovered that.

Now where do you get the reverse of the order form with the guarantee on it? I did a completely electronic show and the customer's need their receipts for lifetime guarantee cookware.

I've saved the pdf file to e-mail the fronts, now I just need the certificate of guarantee to be printed on the backs, but I cannot seem to locate it.

HELP! :eek:

You can download the outside order from from consultants corner and it has the 2nd page that is the home office info with warranty

Oh! Thanks! And that will be accepted as the real deal like the carbon copies, right?

Yes, since they can officially be used as outside order forms. It's that backside that makes them "legal"

pcsharon1 said:
Yes, since they can officially be used as outside order forms. It's that backside that makes them "legal"

Technically, you're supposed to order the receipt paper from Supply Order, as there are few things on the front side of the page that should also be there.

Thanks for this info. I too was trying for 45 minutes to see a button somewhere to print. I love Chef Success. Thank you all for posting. ~ Rebecca

I know that this is an old post but.......... Is it ok just to print and use receipts from the website?

1. How do I print a receipt for my customer?

To print a receipt for your customer, you will need to have a receipt printer connected to your computer or POS system. Then, open your receipt printing software or application and select the option to print a receipt. You may need to select the specific transaction or order for which you want to print the receipt. Once you have made your selections, click on the print button and the receipt will be printed for your customer.

2. Can I print a receipt for a previous transaction?

Yes, most receipt printing software or applications allow you to access past transactions and print receipts for them. Simply navigate to the transaction history or search for the specific transaction and select the option to print a receipt. You may also need to specify the date or time range for the transaction if you have a large volume of transactions.

3. How can I customize the information on my printed receipt?

Depending on the software or application you are using, you may be able to customize the information that appears on your printed receipt. This could include your business name, logo, address, contact information, and transaction details. Check the settings or preferences section of your receipt printing software to see if there are options for customization.

4. Is it necessary to print a physical receipt for my customer?

It is not always necessary to print a physical receipt for your customer, as many businesses now offer digital receipts via email or text message. However, it is a good idea to have the option to print a receipt in case your customer requests one or in case of technical difficulties with digital receipts.

5. Can I print multiple receipts at once?

Some receipt printing software or applications may have the capability to print multiple receipts at once, such as for a bulk order or multiple transactions. Check the features of your software to see if this is possible. If not, you may need to print each receipt individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • chefmickey1