1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Printing Receipts

1. How in the world do you print a receipt for a customer...... This PamperedPartner is so not user friendly... :thumbdown: I am ready to pull my hair out...Please help! TIA! Andrea

Dec 1, 2010
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

go the the show that you need the reciept for right click and you have the option to print reciept.

Dec 1, 2010
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Open the show, then you will have an option in the left column, 1/2 way down, just above the list of shows. When you click on it, it lists all names associated with the show. You can select all or some.

Dec 1, 2010
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

suuurrrrre...blame it on the program! ;)

Did you find what you needed?

Dec 1, 2010
  5. I am not bald...the program is wonderful...it was operator error all the way! Thanks ladies..I so appreciate your help on this one!

Dec 5, 2010
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

WOW I did not know that. I have always clicked on "print receipts" on the right side and it only works if you are in that show (otherwise it's grey and not clickable). This additional way is so cool. Thanks!

Dec 5, 2010
  7. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

no problem. Not sure how I discovered that.

Dec 5, 2010
  8. lindseystar

lindseystar Member Gold Member

Now where do you get the reverse of the order form with the guarantee on it? I did a completely electronic show and the customer's need their receipts for lifetime guarantee cookware.

I've saved the pdf file to e-mail the fronts, now I just need the certificate of guarantee to be printed on the backs, but I cannot seem to locate it.

HELP! :eek:

Apr 22, 2011
  9. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

You can download the outside order from from consultants corner and it has the 2nd page that is the home office info with warranty

Apr 22, 2011
  10. lindseystar

lindseystar Member Gold Member

Oh! Thanks! And that will be accepted as the real deal like the carbon copies, right?

Apr 22, 2011
  11. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, since they can officially be used as outside order forms. It's that backside that makes them "legal"

Apr 23, 2011
  12. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Technically, you're supposed to order the receipt paper from Supply Order, as there are few things on the front side of the page that should also be there.

Apr 23, 2011
  13. Thanks for this info. I too was trying for 45 minutes to see a button somewhere to print. I love Chef Success. Thank you all for posting. ~ Rebecca

14. I know that this is an old post but.......... Is it ok just to print and use receipts from the website?

Have something to add?