• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts in P3: A Guide

In summary, P3 is project management software that allows users to track and manage project performance, including expenses and budget. It also has a feature for printing receipts for project expenses. To print receipts in P3, users must navigate to the "Expenses" tab, select the expenses they want to include, and click on the "Print Receipt" button. The format of the printed receipts can be customized, and they can be saved as PDF files or emailed directly from P3. Multiple receipts can also be printed at once by selecting multiple expenses and clicking on the "Print Receipt" button.
lesliec
How do I print receipts in P3?

With the show in question open in the main window, look over the lower left set of tabs. Right under "CONTACTS" in the Top Left tab you'll see the phrase "Print Sales Receipts". Click on that phrase.

That is the best hidden function on P3, IMO! Took me forever to figure out how to print receipts!

Thanks Dave. I knew it was simple, just couldn't figure it out.

Hi there! Printing receipts in P3 is actually very simple. First, go to your "Orders" tab and find the order for which you want to print a receipt. Then, click on the "Print" button next to the order. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can select to print a customer receipt or a consultant receipt. Once you've made your selection, just click "Print" and your receipt will be generated. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is P3 and how does it relate to printing receipts?

P3 stands for "Project Portfolio Performance" and is a project management software developed by Deltek. P3 allows users to track and manage project performance, including expenses and budget. Printing receipts in P3 is a feature that allows users to generate and print receipts for expenses incurred during a project.

How do I print receipts in P3?

To print receipts in P3, first navigate to the "Expenses" tab in the project you wish to generate receipts for. Then, select the expenses you want to include in the receipt by checking the box next to each expense. Once you've selected all the expenses, click on the "Print Receipt" button at the top of the page. This will open a preview of the receipt, where you can make any necessary edits before printing.

Can I customize the format of the printed receipts?

Yes, you can customize the format of the printed receipts in P3. In the "Print Receipt" preview, click on the "Customize" button. This will open a menu where you can select the layout, fonts, and other settings for the receipt. You can also add your company logo and other branding elements to the receipt.

How do I save or email the printed receipts?

Once you have customized the receipt to your liking, click on the "Save" button in the "Print Receipt" preview. This will save the receipt as a PDF file on your computer. You can then print or email the receipt as needed. To email the receipt directly from P3, click on the "Email" button in the "Print Receipt" preview and enter the recipient's email address.

Is it possible to print multiple receipts at once in P3?

Yes, you can print multiple receipts at once in P3. To do so, select all the expenses you want to include in the receipts and click on the "Print Receipt" button at the top of the page. This will generate a separate receipt for each expense, which you can then save or email individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • sk8rgrrl99