• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Printing on the Sales Receipts From Pampered Chef

In summary, the outside order blanks can be printed out from the CC, and the host's order can be printed out on the OOF guarantee.
baychef
Silver Member
Does anyone order the outside order blanks to print out receipts from outside orders and for the host's order?

I tried to print out 22 pages tonight and gave up 8 short of finishing up. The paper is so flimsy that it keeps getting caught in the cartridge carriage. I've taken at least 6 jams out.

Did someone suggest printing the OOF guarantee back from the CC and then printing the sales receipts on them? If that will do with HO, then it's the route I am taking.

Please let me know what you do! My printer isn't that old and I don't want to kill it! Thanks!

I use them all the time and never have an issue... I have an HP 7410....

I used them all the time in Japan & never had an issue with my HP printers either.

I've been using them for years without a problem. Now I haven't gotten to the ones I bought this season yet and I guess they could have changed the paper. Maybe they're thinner?....

They ALWAYS jam up my Brother HL4070CDW Laser Printer but they print smoothly on my HP Officejet 6500

I have a HP3055 and HP 930, never had a problem

I am at work but I do know that my printer is an HP and I have never had the problem I did last night. Beth, I did notice that the paper is much thinner than in the past and usually when I buy regular white paper, I try to get a thicker paper and that works really well.

Thanks everyone! Maybe there is something broken in it as well but when I ran regular paper through it, it printed fine.

If HO has started using thinner paper now, we need to let them know! I haven't bought any here in TX to notice a difference.

No problems in either of my HP printers (ink jets) but i have noticed the paper is thinner.

I have a Brother printer. It's a pain, pulling more than one sheet often. When I can justify getting a new printer, I'm getting an HP and not just going with whatever my DH recommends.

(((hugs)))

I am hoping those newer ones don't jam my printer but I do like lighter weight idea - less postage when sending to the host. We'll see...

Ok, I had to share this...today I printed out my warm call report. When I looked it over, I noticed it was on the PC sheets. I accidentally forgot to take them out. It printed fine then!!! I had to laugh.

Glad it's working better for you, but sorry you wasted the paper on accident! :(

1. How do I add my logo to the sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

In order to add your logo to the sales receipts, you will need to have a high-resolution image of your logo saved on your computer. Then, go to the "Settings" tab on your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on "Sales Receipts." Under "Logo," click on "Choose File" and select your logo image. Click "Save" to apply the changes. Your logo will now appear on all of your sales receipts.

2. Can I customize the layout of the sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the sales receipts to fit your preferences. On the "Settings" tab, click on "Sales Receipts" and then click on "Customize Layout." Here, you can choose which information to include on the receipt, such as order details, customer information, and consultant information. You can also change the font and text size. Don't forget to click "Save" when you are finished customizing.

3. How do I print sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

To print sales receipts, go to the "Orders" tab on your consultant account and select the order for which you want to print a receipt. Click on "Print Receipt" and a PDF file will open with the receipt. You can then print the receipt from your computer's printer. If you have multiple orders, you can select all of them and click on "Print Batch Receipts" to print all of the receipts at once.

4. Can I email sales receipts from Pampered Chef to my customers?

Yes, you can email sales receipts to your customers. On the "Orders" tab, select the order for which you want to send a receipt and click on "Email Receipt." A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the customer's email address and add a personal message if desired. Click "Send" to email the receipt to your customer.

5. How can I view past sales receipts from Pampered Chef?

To view past sales receipts, go to the "Orders" tab on your consultant account and click on "Order History." Here, you can view all of your past orders, including the sales receipts. You can also click on "Print Batch Receipts" to print or email multiple receipts at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies