• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Successfully Print Labels in PWA for Mass Mailing?

In summary, the speaker created a flyer with help from Tasty Tidbits and is now ready to do a mass mailing to past and potential customers. However, they are having trouble using PWA to create labels and are frustrated. They mention upcoming personal commitments and express the importance of following up with phone calls after sending out the flyers. Another speaker shares their success with using PWA for previous mailings.
gwyn26
OK -
I went through the work of making this cool flyer with help from Tasty Tidbits (see attached). I'm ready to do a mass mailing to all my past customers and some potentials ones. I went in to PWA to create labels. Well, well, well. I've got the 5160 labels like it states. I cannot for the life of me get this to work. If I shift down 4 lines (the max available) my top label is still in place and my bottom four rows still are not within the frame of the labels.

Has anyone been successful in getting this to work. I'm so incredible frustrated and want my 300+ mailing ready to go. I am NOT hand writing these babies. (Ok, if I have to, but I want a nice, neat, crisp looking mailing).

Of course, no help at HO until Monday. My daughter is having surgery on Thursday, I have a show Wednesday night and really want these out the door!

Carmen

Attachments

• fall flash.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 396
Haven't used PWA to print labels before, but does it create a PDF file? If so, make sure your scaling is set to "none". "Fit to page" will cause it not to line up.Also, I'm sure you're anxious to get them out, but keep in mind that mailings alone rarely give a result. Following up with a phone call is a necessity. Consider how many calls you can make, and send out that many fliers.

Actually, I'm having pretty good success with it. The first one I sent was a few months ago when I joined introducing myself. I booked at least seven shows as a result of that. I sent am e-mail out a week and a half ago offering a free bonus item to anyone who booked a September show by August 31 and I've gotten two bookings. I have a pretty loyal customer base and I am thankful for that. I also have a fairly large group that doesn't have e-mail so the newsletter is an important connection for me.

1. How do I print labels in Pwa?

To print labels in Pwa, first select the items you want to print labels for. Then, click on the "Print Labels" button located at the top of the screen. A new window will open where you can customize your labels and choose the quantity you want to print. Finally, click on the "Print" button to print your labels.

2. Can I customize the label format in Pwa?

Yes, you can customize the label format in Pwa. After clicking on the "Print Labels" button, you will see a "Settings" option where you can choose the size, layout, and font of your labels. You can also add your own logo or design to the labels.

3. How do I print labels for a specific customer in Pwa?

To print labels for a specific customer in Pwa, first go to the customer's profile. Then, click on the "Print Labels" button located next to their contact information. This will bring you to the label customization screen, where you can choose the items and quantity you want to print labels for.

4. Can I save my label settings in Pwa?

Yes, you can save your label settings in Pwa. After customizing your labels, click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to quickly print labels with the same settings in the future.

5. How can I print labels in bulk in Pwa?

To print labels in bulk in Pwa, first select all the items you want to print labels for. Then, click on the "Print Labels" button at the top of the screen. In the label customization screen, choose the quantity of each item you want to print labels for. Finally, click on the "Print" button to print all labels at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies