• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Host & Guest Specials

In summary, there are several ways to print and distribute host and guest specials. Some consultants print them off at home, but this can be costly in terms of ink. Some consultants use a flip chart or binder to display and highlight the specials at their shows. Others take advantage of printing services like FedEx/Kinkos or use an Office Depot account for discounted printing. Some consultants also email the specials to their hosts and provide a physical copy in their host package. Ultimately, the most economical way to handle host and guest specials will depend on individual consultant preferences and budget.
meowmix
Hi everyone I am new at PC and want to print out host and guest specials to give to everyone. What is the most economical way to do it? Do you print off your home computer? It seems like you would go through a boat load of ink. Or do you have them printed at FedEx/Kinkos or some other printing service? Can anyone give me some suggestions. Thanks!

Are you talking about at your shows? If so then I just have one copy of each that I have in the flip top chart to show everyone at the hsow. That is the most economical way to do it for me.

I only print these off for my hosts and one to display at my shows.

There is a document that "kam" makes on here and also one that Joy does that shows the host and guest specials for a couple months on one doc that you could also use to give out to potential hosts.

Also, sign up for an Office Depot account, under Pampered Perks on Consultant's Corner. B&W copies are 3 cents each and color are 23 cents. Plus they deliver to your doorstep free.

wadesgirl said:
Are you talking about at your shows? If so then I just have one copy of each that I have in the flip top chart to show everyone at the hsow. That is the most economical way to do it for me.

I've started doing that also. I use a 3-ring binder (a PC one actually, but any would do). The PC Flip-chart would work too.

I put the Host/Guest Special flyers, and any other flyers I need in there, and during my talk before people typically start filling out order forms, etc, I just highlight them. I also let guests look at the books- and most of them do. otherwise, they just ignored the papers if I did them individually. So I decided to not waste the money, paper, and time.

I typically try to use the ones printed nicely in my Consultant News too. :)

I take the pages out of my monthly consultant news and use that for my shows, and then print out one host/guest flier to give to my host.

melindagilbert said:
I take the pages out of my monthly consultant news and use that for my shows, and then print out one host/guest flier to give to my host.

Same for me. I did start out printing everything in colour but it was costing way too much. I email to hosts as well as providing a copy in my Host Package

Host Special: I use one for my booking binder (that i pass out to guests to get their hands on), then i put on in the PC Flip chart for me to talk about and have on display at my show, and then i print one for the hosts.

Guest Special: I use one for my booking binder (that i pass out to guests to get their hands on), then i put on in the PC Flip chart for me to talk about and have on display at my show. My order forms have the guest special on it, so i don't give it out to the hosts.

1. How do I print Host & Guest Specials?

To print Host & Guest Specials, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host & Guest Specials" page. Click on the "Print" button next to the special you want to print. A PDF file will be generated and you can then print it from your computer.

2. Can I print multiple Host & Guest Specials?

Yes, you can print multiple Host & Guest Specials at once. On the "Host & Guest Specials" page, select the specials you want to print by checking the boxes next to them. Then click on the "Print Selected" button at the bottom of the page. A PDF file with all the selected specials will be generated and you can print it from your computer.

3. Do I need a special printer to print Host & Guest Specials?

No, you do not need a special printer to print Host & Guest Specials. Any regular printer that can print PDF files will work.

4. Can I customize the layout or design of the printed Host & Guest Specials?

No, the layout and design of the printed Host & Guest Specials cannot be customized. However, you can change the font size and color of the text on the PDF file before printing.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can print Host & Guest Specials?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can print Host & Guest Specials. You can print them as many times as you need for your cooking shows or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NMmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Halle-Doodle