• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Host & Guest Specials

Jun 7, 2010
Hi everyone I am new at PC and want to print out host and guest specials to give to everyone. What is the most economical way to do it? Do you print off your home computer? It seems like you would go through a boat load of ink. Or do you have them printed at FedEx/Kinkos or some other printing service? Can anyone give me some suggestions. Thanks!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Are you talking about at your shows? If so then I just have one copy of each that I have in the flip top chart to show everyone at the hsow. That is the most economical way to do it for me.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I only print these off for my hosts and one to display at my shows.

There is a document that "kam" makes on here and also one that Joy does that shows the host and guest specials for a couple months on one doc that you could also use to give out to potential hosts.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Also, sign up for an Office Depot account, under Pampered Perks on Consultant's Corner. B&W copies are 3 cents each and color are 23 cents. Plus they deliver to your doorstep free.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Are you talking about at your shows? If so then I just have one copy of each that I have in the flip top chart to show everyone at the hsow. That is the most economical way to do it for me.

I've started doing that also. I use a 3-ring binder (a PC one actually, but any would do). The PC Flip-chart would work too.

I put the Host/Guest Special flyers, and any other flyers I need in there, and during my talk before people typically start filling out order forms, etc, I just highlight them. I also let guests look at the books- and most of them do. otherwise, they just ignored the papers if I did them individually. So I decided to not waste the money, paper, and time.

I typically try to use the ones printed nicely in my Consultant News too. :)

Mar 26, 2009
I take the pages out of my monthly consultant news and use that for my shows, and then print out one host/guest flier to give to my host.

Apr 22, 2010
I take the pages out of my monthly consultant news and use that for my shows, and then print out one host/guest flier to give to my host.

Same for me. I did start out printing everything in colour but it was costing way too much. I email to hosts as well as providing a copy in my Host Package

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
Host Special: I use one for my booking binder (that i pass out to guests to get their hands on), then i put on in the PC Flip chart for me to talk about and have on display at my show, and then i print one for the hosts.

Guest Special: I use one for my booking binder (that i pass out to guests to get their hands on), then i put on in the PC Flip chart for me to talk about and have on display at my show. My order forms have the guest special on it, so i don't give it out to the hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views