• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Host and Guest Specials: Color Copies?

I just put one copy in my tri-folder and on my actual order form it states what the special is. The one picture is in color (from the KCN) and the order form is black and white text.
pamperedkel
Just curious to know what you all do for copies for your monthly host and guest specials and any other flyers. Do you do them in color? I just think it looks so much better but I'm spending a fortune in printer ink!

Kelly

I only put one copy in my tri-folder and on my actual order form it states what the special is. The one picture is in color (from the KCN) and the order form is black and white text. I, too, used to copy out the flyer numerous times in color then in black and white but ran into the same problem as your self.

I find although it looks great in color, most people don't pay attention to it. I only have it in the booking binder and may color copy it for a host if it's that great and I want the attention drawn to it. Other then that I show it when I go through the booking binder.

I keep the color one the company sends us in a sheet protector and pass it around at my shows. If someone books a show, I print off the black and white ones from Consultants Corner. I give the host one of the Hostess Special ones and then I print out one Guest Special for each catalog I give her. That way she can stick one in each catalog when she is passing them around to get outside orders. I use to take the colored one and get copies made, but the quality isn't nearly as nice as the ones that we can get from CC.

jenniferlynne said:
I keep the color one the company sends us in a sheet protector and pass it around at my shows. If someone books a show, I print off the black and white ones from Consultants Corner. I give the host one of the Hostess Special ones and then I print out one Guest Special for each catalog I give her. That way she can stick one in each catalog when she is passing them around to get outside orders. I use to take the colored one and get copies made, but the quality isn't nearly as nice as the ones that we can get from CC.
Ditto, only I don't even bother with the sheet protector.

1. What are the current monthly host and guest specials for color copies?

The current monthly host special for color copies is a free set of color markers with a purchase of $75 or more. The guest special is a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all color copy products.

2. How do I redeem the monthly host and guest specials for color copies?

To redeem the host special, simply place an order of $75 or more and the free set of color markers will automatically be added to your cart. To redeem the guest special, add two color copy products to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine the monthly host and guest specials for color copies?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. You can either choose to redeem the host special or the guest special on your order.

4. Are there any restrictions on the monthly host and guest specials for color copies?

The host special is only available to hosts with a minimum order of $75. The guest special is only applicable to color copy products and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

5. How long are the monthly host and guest specials for color copies valid?

The monthly host and guest specials for color copies are valid for the entire month they are advertised in. However, they may be subject to change or end at any time without notice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • meowmix
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies