• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts Without Email: Is There a Solution?

In summary, there is a concern about the new beta site's ability to print plain receipts for customers who do not have or use email. Options include printing a 5-page email, copying the information into P3, or hand-writing a receipt. Consultants are encouraged to contact the home office to address this issue and suggest a button to print a plain receipt without pictures.
raebates
Staff member
I know that with the beta site we can email receipts. But, many of my customers don't have/use email. In the past I would have printed a P3 receipt. I know I can print out the email, but I hate to print 5 pages for each guest. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to print a plain receipt?

I would like to know that also.

No, but the 2-ply hand written receipts work as an official receipt.

pchockeymom said:
No, but the 2-ply hand written receipts work as an official receipt.
Really!?! Yet another snafu that home office needs to fix.

raebates said:
I know that with the beta site we can email receipts. But, many of my customers don't have/use email. In the past I would have printed a P3 receipt. I know I can print out the email, but I hate to print 5 pages for each guest. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to print a plain receipt?
I am not on the Beta site yet and I was going to order some computer receipts but now I am wondering if I will even be able to use them if you can't print a receipt from the new site!
Actually, I just called Tech Support and asked about this. The guy said you can "send" or "print" a receipt and it would not print multiple pages. Since I don't know about that, someone will have to verify that please.

The packing slip that comes in the box for each guest has all the information on it that they would need to have to contact HO if they needed to about the product. Worst case make sure that you have all of their information that if they do call HO the rep can look up information very quickly for them.

3girls said:
The packing slip that comes in the box for each guest has all the information on it that they would need to have to contact HO if they needed to about the product. Worst case make sure that you have all of their information that if they do call HO the rep can look up information very quickly for them.
They need to get a receipt with their order so they have the information about changing their mind/return policy/guarantee, etc. To be in good standing with DSA we are required to provide that. The packing slips do give them the show information but not any of that info.

I have written the home office about this issue. Essentially, if I have an outside or catalog show order for which the customer has used the OOF, but they have no email address, I have 3 options. I can print out a 5-page email for them. I can copy everything into P3 and print a receipt for them. Or, I can hand write an order as though they were at a live show. None of these is a reasonable option. I ask each of you to contact the HO about this issue and help spread the word to other consultants. The more of us who bring this issue up, the faster the HO is likely to respond to our request.

raebates said:
I have written the home office about this issue. Essentially, if I have an outside or catalog show order for which the customer has used the OOF, but they have no email address, I have 3 options. I can print out a 5-page email for them. I can copy everything into P3 and print a receipt for them. Or, I can hand write an order as though they were at a live show. None of these is a reasonable option. I ask each of you to contact the HO about this issue and help spread the word to other consultants. The more of us who bring this issue up, the faster the HO is likely to respond to our request.
Who do we send the e-mail to? I've made the switch and it's not too bad. However the receipt issue is the one thing I don't like. There should be a button to press that prints out the receipt without the pictures and everything. THey need to understand that NOT everyone has e-mail and it's time consuming for us to hand write each receipt for outside orders, etc.

monicag said:
Who do we send the e-mail to? I've made the switch and it's not too bad. However the receipt issue is the one thing I don't like. There should be a button to press that prints out the receipt without the pictures and everything. THey need to understand that NOT everyone has e-mail and it's time consuming for us to hand write each receipt for outside orders, etc.
Just send an email to the HO ([email protected]). It will get routed to the right people.

1. How can I print receipts without using email?

Yes, there are several solutions available for printing receipts without using email. One option is to use a receipt printer that connects directly to your computer or mobile device. You can also use a point-of-sale system that allows you to print receipts without email.

2. Can I still print receipts if I don't have an email address?

Yes, you can still print receipts even if you don't have an email address. As mentioned before, you can use a receipt printer or a point-of-sale system that does not require an email address. You can also opt for paper receipts instead of digital ones.

3. Do I need special equipment to print receipts without email?

It depends on the solution you choose. If you are using a receipt printer, you will need to purchase the printer and any necessary cables or software. However, if you opt for a point-of-sale system, you may not need any additional equipment besides a computer or mobile device.

4. Is it possible to print receipts without an internet connection?

Yes, it is possible to print receipts without an internet connection. Receipt printers and point-of-sale systems can both operate without an internet connection. However, if you need to access online transactions or customer information, you will need an internet connection.

5. Are there any disadvantages to printing receipts without email?

There are a few potential disadvantages to consider when printing receipts without email. For example, you may not be able to access certain features or customer information without an internet connection. Additionally, paper receipts can be easily lost or damaged, whereas digital receipts can be stored electronically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Halle-Doodle