• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Plan Your Next Event with Printable Show Invites

In summary, Printable Show Invites are customizable invitations that can be printed at home and used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. They are accessed through the "Host a Show" section of the Pampered Chef website and can be personalized with event details, a special message, and even a photo. These invitations are free for Pampered Chef consultants and hosts and are available in multiple languages.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I am trying to simplify my business and decided to try the Printable Show Invites. Has anyone used these? I was excited when I discovered they could be "saved". In doing that I took into Staples to print and they informed me they could not print them as they are copy righted! Anyone else run into this?

Also along the same topic..
The only Printable Show Invite I could seem to find in the downloads was the appetizer one. Has anyone found the desert one of the main course one? Maybe I am just overwhelmed and missing them?

It sounds like you're having some trouble with using printable show invites. I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty finding the desert or main course invites. Have you tried searching online for them? It's possible that you might be able to find some on websites that offer downloadable templates. You could also try asking around in forums or on social media to see if anyone else has had success with printable show invites. If all else fails, you may want to consider hiring a professional graphic designer to create the invites for you. Good luck!

Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!It is possible that the Printable Show Invites you are trying to use are copyrighted and therefore cannot be printed by Staples. It is important to respect copyright laws and not use copyrighted material without permission.As for the other Printable Show Invites, they may not be available for download or may have been removed by the company. It is best to contact the company directly and ask about the availability of these invites. They may have updated versions or alternative options available.

What are Printable Show Invites?

Printable Show Invites are customizable invitations that can be printed at home and used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. They are a convenient and personalized way to spread the word about your event.

How do I obtain Printable Show Invites?

You can access Printable Show Invites by visiting the "Host a Show" section of the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can choose from a variety of designs and customize the invitations with your event details.

Can I add my own personal touch to the Printable Show Invites?

Yes, you can personalize the Printable Show Invites with your name, event details, and even add a special message or photo to make them unique and reflect your personal style.

Do I have to pay for Printable Show Invites?

No, Printable Show Invites are completely free for Pampered Chef consultants and hosts. They are a complimentary tool to help you promote your event and increase attendance.

Are Printable Show Invites available in multiple languages?

Yes, Printable Show Invites are available in multiple languages, including English, French, and Spanish. Simply select your preferred language when customizing your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies