• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable December & January Pages for Holiday Boutiques

In summary, to access the printable December & January pages for holiday boutiques, visit the official website and navigate to the "Resources" section. The pages are customizable, can be used for multiple events, and have no restrictions for use. Other resources such as recipe cards and product catalogs are also available on the website.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
Working on a tri fold board for Holiday Boutiques and need to find a site for printable pages titled December and January. Any ideas where to find this? TIA

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

If you're talking about graphics that simply say "January" and "December" you can do a search for "free printable graphics January and December" and several sites should pop up.If, however, you're talking about printable PC things, just go to CC and do a search for each month individually.

1. How can I access the printable December & January pages for holiday boutiques?

To access the printable December & January pages for holiday boutiques, you can visit our official website and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download and print the pages for free.

2. Are the printable pages customizable?

Yes, our printable December & January pages for holiday boutiques are customizable. You can add your business logo, change the color scheme, and modify the text to fit your specific needs.

3. Can I use these printable pages for multiple holiday boutique events?

Absolutely! Our printable December & January pages are designed to be versatile and can be used for multiple holiday boutique events. You can print as many copies as you need.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use these printable pages?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use our printable December & January pages for holiday boutiques. They are free to use for personal or commercial purposes.

5. Do you offer any other resources for holiday boutiques?

Yes, we offer a variety of other resources for holiday boutiques, including recipe cards, cooking tips, and product catalogs. You can find these resources in the "Resources" section on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • chef.nancy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies