• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall with Printable Recipes | Find Them Here at Last!

Hi Everyone!Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places, but last season we could always print the new recipes out in printable form.All I see is the transcript and the recipe in full color.Does anyone know where I can find them.I wanted to email them to a host I have, party is next week and I can' t seem to locate them, help!!Okay enough crying!Thanks in advance!KellyCC under <Products and Recipes, <Recipes, <Season's Best.You can choose the recipe, have it print out in printable or email form and with or without the shopping list!HTHYes
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places, but last season we could always print the new recipes out in printable form. All I see is the transcript and the recipe in full color.

Does anyone know where I can find them. I wanted to email them to a host I have, party is next week and I can' t seem to locate them, help!! :cry: Okay enough crying!

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

CC under <Products and Recipes, <Recipes, <Season's Best.

You can choose the recipe, have it print out in printable or email form and with or without the shopping list!

HTH

Yes, this is a very cool feature that I didn't even realize we had access to until just a few days ago. I've used it already for two future September shows.

Thanks!

I haven't really looked at the new Season's Best, and didn't think to look in there to find them.

Thanks again!
Kelly :D

Thanks for asking Kelly! I didnt know about this option!

That's where you can get the English translations of the Una Muestra recipes, too. :)

I love that they do that because I can print up the recipe before a show and pass it out to all my guests. I usually tell them, if they like what I'm making tonight, they can have the recipe for free, but there's a lot more where that came from for only $1!

Sometimes I have the recipe to pass out, but if it's in the SB they can buy one for $1.

I have gotten to where I tell my guest they can find tonight's recipe on my website the next day after the show. I keep trying to promote my website b/c so far it has not even remotely paid for itself.

Jennifer that is a good idea. I don't hand out the recipe I always tell them that they can get it in ________ cookbook. Usually Season's Best. But I like the idea of putting it on website. I agree my site hasn't paid for itself yet.

chefann said:
That's where you can get the English translations of the Una Muestra recipes, too. :)

That I didn't know! :thumbup:

Kelly V.

In the past I have found flyers with the new recipes to send to hosts. I haven't had time to create one yet. I know some consultants do just one recipe a month but for those of you who don't how do you promote your recipes to the host if you are not doing a theme show?

What recipes are included in the "Get Ready for Fall" printable collection?

The "Get Ready for Fall" printable collection includes recipes for soups, stews, casseroles, and baked goods that are perfect for the cooler weather. You can also find recipes for fall-inspired drinks and desserts.

Can I customize the printable recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, the printable recipes can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the measurements to make the recipes gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

How do I access the printable recipes?

To access the printable recipes, simply click on the "Printable Recipes" button on the product page. You will then be able to download and print the recipes in a convenient PDF format.

Are the recipes in the "Get Ready for Fall" collection beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the "Get Ready for Fall" collection are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for beginners. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your fall dishes turn out delicious.

Is there a cost for the "Get Ready for Fall" printable recipes?

No, the "Get Ready for Fall" printable recipes are completely free to download and use. They are a bonus for customers who purchase our fall-themed products and are meant to help you make the most out of your Pampered Chef purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies