• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money with CouponCabin - Discover It Now!

I found this site my accident and thought you all may appreciate it if you didn't already know about it.In summary, the conversation revolved around sharing different websites and methods for saving money through coupons and rewards programs. The main websites mentioned were CouponCabin, Wow-Coupons, MyPoints, Cookies are Required, and CouponBug. Members also discussed their personal experiences with using coupons and the benefits of joining the Grocery Game. Overall, the conversation highlighted the importance of taking advantage of opportunities to save money through coupons and rewards.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I found this site my accident and thought you all may appreciate it if you didn't already know about it.

http://www.couponcabin.com/index.htm

ginamkiely said:
Love that site Kristin... you can also try Wow-Coupons - #1 source of Free Online, Printable retail, Grocery store and Restaurant Coupon Codes.. they have some good stuff there too. And i'm sure by now everyone knows about Cookies are Required right? I just got a $300 Digital camera FREE thanks to my Mypoints!
I have a MyPoints account. How did you get a camera for FREE? I guess I don't know how to take full advantage of the account.

Thanks for the info guys. Yes, Gina I do know about www.mypoints.com. I have yet to turn in my points, but I'm getting there. I also use www.couponbug.com. That's another great site.

chefkristin said:
I have a MyPoints account. How did you get a camera for FREE? I guess I don't know how to take full advantage of the account.

I saved and saved and saved my points. I clicked every e-mail, took every survey. lol. I finally got enough points to get staples GC's that were enough to get my new Canon camera (the best ever). You use the least amount of points for Staples gift cards than anywhere else.

Dawn4 said:
Thanks for the info guys. Yes, Gina I do know about Cookies are Required. I have yet to turn in my points, but I'm getting there. I also use www.couponbug.com. That's another great site.

anytime i shop, online or off i make sure i check for a coupon first. most times i just go to google and type in the store i want to shop at and coupon code and see what pops up. the savings you can get are amazing, it's a shame not everyone knows about it.

Any time I can save a few pennies, I'm right there.

Dawn4 said:
Any time I can save a few pennies, I'm right there.

me too!! when i was younger i was embarrashed to use coupons, i thought i was "too good" for them. now, i know better. (i also have a very large mortgage. lol) so i won't leave the house without it, even the smallest savings helps.

ginamkiely said:
me too!! when i was younger i was embarrashed to use coupons, i thought i was "too good" for them. now, i know better. (i also have a very large mortgage. lol) so i won't leave the house without it, even the smallest savings helps.

I know what you're talking about!!! I'm no longer proud. I do what I have to do.

Dawn4 said:
I know what you're talking about!!! I'm no longer proud. I do what I have to do.

it's so funny how we change our opinions as we get older. if i could see my younger self when i was 21 (even though i'm only 28) i would slap her upside the head!! lol

Thanks so much for links. I am a coupon saver myself but never knew about the online coupons.

ginamkiely said:
I saved and saved and saved my points. I clicked every e-mail, took every survey. lol. I finally got enough points to get staples GC's that were enough to get my new Canon camera (the best ever). You use the least amount of points for Staples gift cards than anywhere else.

I have a question. Did you do the question first then a screen came up to take the survey? I don't want to get things that I really don't need but would like the savings with the points.

There are a ton of things on mypoints that does not involve making a purchase or recive a bunch of information you really don't want. You can just take the surveys and get points for them.

Thank you!

Oh my gosh! I LOVE coupons! If you don't already do the Grocery Game, DO IT! I save an average of $80 each time I go to the store and I spend around $60-75 each time. It's awesome! If you join, please refer me... my e-mail is [email protected]. The website is Coupons, Grocery Coupons - TheGroceryGame.com. You can try it for just $1! And it's SO worth it!

finley1991 said:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE coupons! If you don't already do the Grocery Game, DO IT! I save an average of $80 each time I go to the store and I spend around $60-75 each time. It's awesome! If you join, please refer me... my e-mail is [email protected]. The website is Coupons, Grocery Coupons - TheGroceryGame.com. You can try it for just $1! And it's SO worth it!

Wow, thats awesome! I'm joining now... don't worry i'll use your name! ;) Thanks so much!

What is CouponCabin and how does it help me save money?

CouponCabin is a popular website that offers a vast selection of coupons, deals, and cashback offers for various stores and brands. By using CouponCabin, you can save money on your purchases by redeeming these offers at the checkout.

How do I find coupons and deals on CouponCabin?

There are a few ways to find coupons and deals on CouponCabin. You can search for a specific store or brand, browse through the categories, or check out the featured deals on the homepage. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive the latest offers directly to your inbox.

Do I need to create an account to use CouponCabin?

No, you do not need to create an account to use CouponCabin. However, creating an account allows you to save your favorite coupons and deals and receive personalized recommendations based on your browsing history.

How do I redeem coupons and deals on CouponCabin?

To redeem a coupon or deal on CouponCabin, simply click on the offer and follow the instructions provided. Some offers may require a promo code, while others may be automatically applied at checkout. Make sure to check the details and terms of each offer before using it.

Are there any fees or subscriptions required to use CouponCabin?

No, using CouponCabin is completely free. There are no fees or subscriptions required to access their coupons and deals. However, some offers may have specific terms and conditions, so make sure to read them carefully before redeeming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom