• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print Your Own Invitations and Labels with Our Easy-to-Use Template | BEE

In summary, this template allows you to print your own invitations and labels. You can save money by printing your own invitations, and the template is easy to use.
beepampered
Do you have a template I could use to print my own invitations and/or labels for postcards? I think asking them to write out the info is a bit much but don't have an alternative. Thanks....BEE

Here is what I use.

Part one goes where all the info is on the top of the card.

Part two goes on the bottom over the main PC web address.

I print these with Avery 5160 labels (the Office Max version--cheaper!). You know, the standard ones with 30 to a page.

Since we have only 40 invites, I print one page each of parts 1 and 2, then I edit part one to print only 12 labels (four rows) at the top of the page. I print it and then I edit part two to print four rows at the bottom on the page and I run that same page of labels through a second time.

So in total I use only three pages of labels and my host gets all the info she needs to put on all her postcards.

Oh, and it's very easy to change the part 1 label for each host by using the "replace" function under "edit" in Microsoft Word.

HTH!

Attachments

• invite labels part 1 general.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 841
  • invite labelsv2 part 2 general.doc
    48 KB · Views: 641
Look in the files section. There are a ton of invitations available.

I useLabels very similar with the show info. Except, I add Bring a friend, get a FREE gift!

I print my ownI print my own using a lot of the ones that I found I this site. I like your idea though Debbie.

Kim

Here is a WONDERFUL template that my Upline Director sent to me. I can not take credit for this at all but I can say that I love it and will not go back to using labels. You do need to play with it a bit and will probably waste a few postcard invites but it is worth it. It will only work on the newer postcard invitations. If you have any problems let me know.

Attachments

• Invitationtemplatepostcard.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 645
Those are great.

I'll have to test these out instead of buying all those labels!

1. How do I access the printable invitation and label templates?

To access the templates, go to our website and click on the "Print Your Own Invitations and Labels" section. From there, you can browse through our collection of templates and choose the one that best fits your needs.

2. Can I customize the templates to match my event's theme?

Yes, our templates are fully customizable. You can change the font, colors, and add your own images or logos to make the invitations and labels match your event's theme perfectly.

3. Are the templates compatible with all printers?

Yes, our templates are designed to be compatible with most printers. However, we always recommend doing a test print before printing a large batch to ensure the best quality.

4. Can I save my customized template for future use?

Yes, you can save your customized template by downloading it onto your computer. This way, you can easily access it for future events or make any necessary changes.

5. Is there a limit to the number of invitations and labels I can print with the templates?

No, there is no limit to the number of invitations and labels you can print using our templates. You can print as many as you need for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
Replies