1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Print Own Invites?

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Do you have a template I could use to print my own invitations and/or labels for postcards? I think asking them to write out the info is a bit much but don't have an alternative. Thanks....BEE

Jan 13, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Here is what I use.

Part one goes where all the info is on the top of the card.

Part two goes on the bottom over the main PC web address.

I print these with Avery 5160 labels (the Office Max version--cheaper!). You know, the standard ones with 30 to a page.

Since we have only 40 invites, I print one page each of parts 1 and 2, then I edit part one to print only 12 labels (four rows) at the top of the page. I print it and then I edit part two to print four rows at the bottom on the page and I run that same page of labels through a second time.

So in total I use only three pages of labels and my host gets all the info she needs to put on all her postcards.

Oh, and it's very easy to change the part 1 label for each host by using the "replace" function under "edit" in Microsoft Word.

HTH!

Attached Files:

Jan 13, 2006
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Look in the files section. There are a ton of invitations available.

Jan 13, 2006
  4. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I use

Labels very similar with the show info. Except, I add Bring a friend, get a FREE gift!

Jan 13, 2006
  5. kimmers

kimmers Member

I print my own

I print my own using a lot of the ones that I found I this site. I like your idea though Debbie.

Kim

Jan 13, 2006
  6. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

Here is a WONDERFUL template that my Upline Director sent to me. I can not take credit for this at all but I can say that I love it and will not go back to using labels. You do need to play with it a bit and will probably waste a few postcard invites but it is worth it. It will only work on the newer postcard invitations. If you have any problems let me know.

Attached Files:

Jan 17, 2006
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Those are great.

I'll have to test these out instead of buying all those labels!

Jan 17, 2006
Have something to add?