• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print BINGO Cards - Free & Easy!

You can give them 9 items to write, but then you also have the option to tell them that you're going to tell them 15 items and they can choose which ones they want to write.
I need help printing BINGO cards - at least 30. It there a web site to do this for free?:chef:

It's not free, but you can get a cheap BINGO card program from thebooster.com Works great & my customers love playing it!

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=4550

I have some made - email me

I would love some help on a Bingo show. I'm planning one in January. Could you send me what you have?

here's one I found I think on here...K

Attachments

• Pampered Chef BINGO.doc
    229.5 KB · Views: 853
this look interesting, how does the bingo game work?

I have an idea... but would like to hear from someone who has done this ... how does it work?

As the consultant talks about each item, the guests mark it on their Bingo Card. (that's what the first page of the above linked document says anyway.) I've never done it.

@ ChefKelebel ~ Thanks so much for the attachment. There a slight typo on page 4 that may need adjusting - "scaper" to "scraper"?

I've been learning so much from everyone and can't wait for my kit to arrive and officially join the PC Community :)

There are free bingo sites if you google it. I have used them in the past.

I like that file - however I dont talk about many of those things!

I just created my own cards of things I say... like my name, the word 'host' and I have five different versions that I pass out. At one show I had people following me around to hear what I was saying-- it was alot of fun.

Karen

The way I plan to play, I saw at a Party Lite Party.The consultant had index cards with product names on them/guest specials/recruit info.She handed the guests a blank bingo card with the exception of the free space.She had the host pick a card and after one was chosen, she'd talk about what was written on the card. The guests would then write that word or phrase on a blank spot. Once the board was full, she randomly selected the cards to call out for Bingo.I liked this because it can technically be your whole show (esp if your host doesn't want you to cook)- you talk about recruiting, you talk about the specials or even the outlet and "hot" products right now.You never have to "change" your bingo card with the new products, just incorporate new index cards.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I like that file - however I dont talk about many of those things!

I agree with Shelby about not talking about half of what's on those cards.

blueikaos said:
The way I plan to play, I saw at a Party Lite Party.

The consultant had index cards with product names on them/guest specials/recruit info.

She handed the guests a blank bingo card with the exception of the free space.

She had the host pick a card and after one was chosen, she'd talk about what was written on the card. The guests would then write that word or phrase on a blank spot.

Once the board was full, she randomly selected the cards to call out for Bingo.

I liked this because it can technically be your whole show (esp if your host doesn't want you to cook)- you talk about recruiting, you talk about the specials or even the outlet and "hot" products right now.

You never have to "change" your bingo card with the new products, just incorporate new index cards.

I really like this idea since you can incorporate recruiting, bookings and products into one game.

It worked really well. Plus once you tell the product and they write it in their box...give them the page number before you talk about it. This way they are flipping through the catalog and not just playing the game.

So, do you just give them 9 things to write, or do you tell them you're going to tell them 15 or so and they can decide which ones to write. Sounds very interesting!

1. How do I access the free BINGO card templates?

To access the free BINGO card templates, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can click on "Printables" and then select "BINGO Cards." You will then be able to view and download the templates for free.

2. Can I customize the BINGO cards with my own images and text?

Yes, you can customize the BINGO cards with your own images and text. The templates are fully editable, so you can add your own images, change the text, and even change the layout of the BINGO card. This allows you to create unique and personalized BINGO cards for any occasion.

3. Are the BINGO cards printable on standard paper?

Yes, the BINGO cards are designed to be printable on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. This makes it easy for you to print them at home or at your local print shop.

4. Can I print multiple BINGO cards at once?

Yes, you can print multiple BINGO cards at once. You can either print multiple copies of the same BINGO card or use the "Print Multiple Copies" function to print different BINGO cards on one sheet of paper. This is perfect for large events or parties where you need multiple BINGO cards.

5. Is there a limit to how many BINGO cards I can print?

No, there is no limit to how many BINGO cards you can print. The templates are free to download and use, so you can print as many as you need for your event. You can also come back and print more later if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies
Views
tlag1986