• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Print Address Labels in P3?

In summary, to access the "Print Address Labels" feature in P3, log in to your account and navigate to the "Address Book" section. You can customize the labels with your own design or logo and select which addresses to include. P3 allows you to print up to 100 labels at once and save your label settings for future use.
chefsolnick
Can you? Just wanted to see if there was an easy way to address some holiday cards. Thanks!

Yes, you can. You can create a contact list or a host list with a date range. Then you choose the print option Print Labels.

Bumping this to ask, when I printed labels today the first few rows were fine, but the farther down the page it went, the higher the print went on the labels so by row 5 the guest name was printing on the label above the one the address printed on. Any way to fix this?

Mystik said:
Bumping this to ask, when I printed labels today the first few rows were fine, but the farther down the page it went, the higher the print went on the labels so by row 5 the guest name was printing on the label above the one the address printed on. Any way to fix this?

Make sure in your print settings you have scaling set to "none"

I did not know you could do this! Cool. :)

Thanks! Next time I print labels I'll be sure to check that.

1. How do I access the "Print Address Labels" feature in P3?

To access the "Print Address Labels" feature in P3, first log in to your P3 account. Then, navigate to the "Address Book" section of your account. Here, you will find the option to print address labels.

2. Can I customize the labels with my own design or logo?

Yes, you can customize the labels with your own design or logo. P3 allows you to upload your own image or logo to use on the labels. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and colors to further personalize your labels.

3. How do I select which addresses to include on the labels?

In the "Address Book" section, you will see a list of all your saved addresses. Simply check the boxes next to the addresses you want to include on the labels. You can also use the search bar to filter results by name, address, or other criteria.

4. How many labels can I print at once?

P3 allows you to print up to 100 labels at once. If you need to print more than 100 labels, you can do so in batches of 100 or export your address book to a spreadsheet and use a mail merge program to print the labels.

5. Can I save my label settings for future use?

Yes, you can save your label settings for future use. After customizing your labels, click on the "Save Settings" button. This will save your current label design and settings, making it easy to print labels with the same design in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsolnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK