• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Were the Original Prices of Black Caddy and Square Coffee Mugs?

In summary, prices on discounted products for Pampered Chef are determined by the original retail price and the percentage of the discount being offered. These discounted prices are the same for all consultants and cannot be combined. The duration of discounted prices may vary and the quality of discounted products is equal to full-priced products.
pampered_heathery
I am getting my cash and carry items ready for a booth tonight and I have looked through all the old catties that I have and I still need 2 prices...

Black Caddy (held 2 smalls SA bowls)
Square Coffee Mugs

Anyone know the original prices on these ????

#1944 Small Bowl Caddy $8.50, and the Mugs #1975 was $12.00

Unfortunately, without knowing the specific brand or model of the black caddy and square coffee mugs, it is difficult to determine the original prices. It is best to research the specific items online or contact the manufacturer for pricing information. Alternatively, you could also check with other sellers or retailers who carry similar items to get an idea of the market value.

1. How are the prices on discounted products determined?

The prices on discounted products are determined by the original retail price and the percentage of the discount being offered.

2. Are the discounted prices the same for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the discounted prices are the same for all Pampered Chef consultants. They are set by the company and cannot be changed by individual consultants.

3. Can I combine discounts on Pampered Chef products?

No, discounts on Pampered Chef products cannot be combined. Only one discount can be applied per order.

4. How long do discounted prices on Pampered Chef products last?

The duration of discounted prices on Pampered Chef products may vary. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's website for specific expiration dates.

5. Do discounted products have the same quality as full-priced products?

Yes, discounted products have the same high quality as full-priced products. Pampered Chef takes pride in the quality of all their products, regardless of the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
Replies
Views
Sarah Ann