• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Pack Prices: Get the Latest Rates for August Order

It's there on the supply order!!okay my P3 didnt' update with the new samples on it.... what's the deal???? so how do...When you do a program update PP or PP3 (automatic) and set up a new sample order with a date of august 1st or later then you should be able to see the list when you add an item/lookup.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I you open pampered partner and act like you are going to place a sample pack order with the date of 1 August prices are there!! Just a heads up!!

Are they reasonable prices???

The biggest package is$120!! There are 8 different packages and the individual sample like the boning knife etc.

Is $120 the biggest one???

Oh I want the caddy and plate set for $30 and the oval platter for $26.

I am assuming so...It's package A which is the most expensive...

smarteez2 said:
It's package A which is the most expensive...

Hey that is realy good... when can we order these???? :D

Can not wait to see what is in all 8 pkgs.

bummer, i can't see the options until tomorrow....I only have my mac here (no PP) :(

And on the supply order...It shows a consultant tote for $35.!! I wonder if that is the new one!! I hope so I soooooooooooooo want the new one!!

smarteez2 said:
It shows a consultant tote for $35.!! I wonder if that is the new one!! I hope so I soooooooooooooo want the new one!!

I have heard mix reactions to the new consulant tote!!!

It looks like the sample packs, based on price are smaller then usual and that more products are available individually. I can't wait to find out what is in the sample packs. I want to know NOW.

I earned the new Consultant tote back earlier this year in the recruiting incentive. I love it!

Lisa

I wannnnnnnnnt it
ChefLisa said:
I earned the new Consultant tote back earlier this year in the recruiting incentive. I love it!

Lisa

I wannnnnnnnnt it and I gonna gettttttttttttttt it uh huh uh huh it's my birthday!!

smarteez2 said:
I you open pampered partner and act like you are going to place a sample pack order with the date of 1 August prices are there!! Just a heads up!!

Mine is still showing Spring/Summer sample packs! What am I doing wrong?

Stampaholic1961 said:

In PP3 if you set up a new non-commissionable sample order for august 1st you should then see the new samples - the easiest way to tell is by looking at some of the individual products - notice the new forged knives/carving set as individual items.

In PP it actually seems to show both S/S07 and Fall 07 sample kits if you set up an august 1st sample order.

Put in an August date
Stampaholic1961 said:

I used 2 Aug 07 as my order date

I should have added in the last post. In PP you will need to do a manual product update to see the new sampels. In PP3 when you open it this afternoon/evening it should automatically do the update if you are connected to the internet.

Never mind! After I closed & re-started it, the update is there.

Does anyone know what "Festive Desserts" is? It's the last item
listed.

How do you bring up a list of items?

Stampaholic1961 said:
Does anyone know what "Festive Desserts" is? It's the last item
listed.

Isn't that one of the new Gift Sets we're offering for Fall? I believe it has the old cranberry 'sparkly' napkins from last fall, and the napkin rings, also, with the dessert plates. I'm not going to bother getting that, since I have the napkin rings, napkins and dessert plates already - I can just group them together and show them as a gift set if I want to (probably closer to the holidays). HTH!

pamperedape said:
How do you bring up a list of items?

When you do a program update PP or PP3 (automatic) and set up a new sample order with a date of august 1st or later then you should be able to see the list when you add an item/lookup.

The list of what is in the sample packs will probably be on CC tomorrow morning.

nevermind, I did it

Then I went in and looked at the supply order. I'm a little bummed that there's no cookware like there is this time. Oh well...

pamperedape said:
Then I went in and looked at the supply order. I'm a little bummed that there's no cookware like there is this time. Oh well...

On page 6 of the special edition CN, it shows the 1.5 quart SS saucepan (which is normally in the 5 pc set.) as #5368 available on a supply order for $75.00.

Maybe they just don't have everything updated yet.

Yeap Yeap
KellyTheChef said:
On page 6 of the special edition CN, it shows the 1.5 quart SS saucepan (which is normally in the 5 pc set.) as #5368 available on a supply order for $75.00.

Maybe they just don't have everything updated yet.

It's there on the supply order!!

okay my P3 didnt' update with the new samples on it.... what's the deal???? so how do I do a manual update ?

There is an update button on the top of the main screen.

Plus, make sure you are dating your order for August...

KellyTheChef said:
There is an update button on the top of the main screen.

Plus, make sure you are dating your order for August...

Okay the DUH factor happend.... LOL :rolleyes:

I logged in earlier in the day in P3 - When I logged out and logged back in it gave me an updated and I am now able to see the samples Although I still do not know what samples are available in each package I find this to be a very difficult decision. What do I want and what do my customers want to see I like the idea of bringing the appetizer caddy and plates with me to show off

I want the app caddy and plates but I think it would be a pain to tote to and from a show... maybe it is my inexperience.... I am excited though

Oops! Sorry, there it is...

ducking under chair...

jenniferknapp said:
bummer, i can't see the options until tomorrow....I only have my mac here (no PP) :(
Just have to gloat a little....
I have a new Mac and I'm running P3 on it! Through Boot Camp, so I have to reboot it to get it running, but still.... :D

YAY!!!

chefann said:
Just have to gloat a little....
I have a new Mac and I'm running P3 on it! Through Boot Camp, so I have to reboot it to get it running, but still.... :D

YAY!!!

Yay!! I am excited for you...not to hijack the thread, but what did you get? I have a 17" macbookpro for work w/bootcamp, and it is HUGE and I would never buy one personally, and bootcamp is kinda clunky for me.....i want to update my ibook g4 to a macbook this fall, and then I may run parallels...not sure yet!

DH got me a 13" MacBook for our anniversary. Apparently 13 is the notebook computer anniversary. :) Which is funny, because 10 was the iPod anniversary. It's soooo cute! And so much lighter than my clunky old Toshiba. I'll probably spring for Parallels in a little bit - can't stand having to reboot in order to run P3. But because the Windows partition is "empty", with very few programs, P3 starts up really quickly.

How exciting! I love my 14" ibook, it is the perfect size....but I'll have to learn to deal with a 13" MacBook shortly here! Just a word of wisdom, the sooner that you delete the windows partition (less stuff) the better....I am dreading switching over on my work computer! (from bootcamp to parallels, I have the program....just waiting for the right time....)

So did anyone else see that the price in samples for the rectangle platter with cranberry accent is $24 and the full price is $29... I'm hoping that's a mistake...

When I look I see the items for S/S and F/W. When is the latest I can order the S/S items? On Aug. 1, would I be able to order both S/S and F/W sample items? (I'm new -- sorry if this is a dumb question!) Thanks! :)

I saw a list of samples on Consultant Corner. I can't wait to order them. My husband is going to ban me for PC.... HeeHee....

Where did you see the list of samples on Consultant Corner?

where did you see them on cc? I can't find them?

GourmetGirl said:
So did anyone else see that the price in samples for the rectangle platter with cranberry accent is $24 and the full price is $29... I'm hoping that's a mistake...

I just looked and it's $14.50. Maybe they corrected it. Or are you sure you weren't looking at the oval platter?

All I see in CC is the Spring Samples

Sandy are you using PP or P3? I'm using PP...

I am so confused. Are we able to view the F/W samples on CC? Could someone attach the link to the page or post them?

KimberleePowell said:
Where did you see the list of samples on Consultant Corner?

Sorry, I saw the list of what you could earn. I was thinking of packages to buy. Sorry for the confusion..... It's been one of those days...

GourmetGirl said:
Sandy are you using PP or P3? I'm using PP...

I'm using P3...

MomToEli said:
I'm using P3...

ahh... got it... thanks... I should start playing around with that again...

I've never used anything else, but being the computer gadget girl that I am, it is really easy to use. Worst part is I'm running it on my laptop which needs MORE MEMORY (if I say it loud enough, maybe the memory fairy will come and take care of the problem for me ... :D ), so it takes a bit to load. It was much more efficient on my desktop, but that was too cumbersome to take to shows ... :rolleyes:

Can't you get it on your system?

<h2>What is the latest date to place a sample pack order for August?</h2><p>The latest date to place a sample pack order for August is August 1st. </p><h2>How can I access the current prices for sample packs in August?</h2><p>To access the current prices for sample packs in August, log into your Pampered Partner account and pretend to place a sample pack order. The prices will be displayed for you to view. </p><h2>Are the sample pack prices for August different from previous months?</h2><p>Yes, the sample pack prices for August are different from previous months. They are updated regularly to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. </p><h2>How often are the sample pack prices updated?</h2><p>The sample pack prices are updated regularly, usually every month or as needed to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. It is important to check the prices before placing an order to ensure accuracy. </p><h2>Can I place a sample pack order for any date in August?</h2><p>Yes, you can place a sample pack order for any date in August. However, it is recommended to place the order as early as possible to ensure availability of products and to avoid any potential price changes. </p>

What is the latest date to place a sample pack order for August?

The latest date to place a sample pack order for August is August 1st.

How can I access the current prices for sample packs in August?

To access the current prices for sample packs in August, log into your Pampered Partner account and pretend to place a sample pack order. The prices will be displayed for you to view.

Are the sample pack prices for August different from previous months?

Yes, the sample pack prices for August are different from previous months. They are updated regularly to reflect any changes in product availability and cost.

How often are the sample pack prices updated?

The sample pack prices are updated regularly, usually every month or as needed to reflect any changes in product availability and cost. It is important to check the prices before placing an order to ensure accuracy.

Can I place a sample pack order for any date in August?

Yes, you can place a sample pack order for any date in August. However, it is recommended to place the order as early as possible to ensure availability of products and to avoid any potential price changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat